Thai Kitchen® Organic Coconut Milk is made from the pressing of fresh, ripe, organic coconut meat. Use for curries, satay sauces, baked or frozen desserts, and drinks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thai Kitchen® Organic Coconut Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Forks, WA
This Thai Kitchen organic coconut milk , is so good.Its works really well for making vegan ice cream .Put the can of milk unopened in the refrigerater, when you do that the cream separetes from the milk, it goes to the top.When you open the can scoop out the cream and add frozen bananas and blend and then add whatever eles you like , like nuts , seeds, and granola.I would buy again.I would recomend this product to everyone..
Thai Kitchen® Organic Coconut Milk uploaded by Lynn B.
This has a nice coconut flavor. I’ve noticed that the can contents don’t separate as much with their organic version. I use it to make yogurt as it has fewer ingredients than store bought. I also add to curries. I keep finding more ways to use in cooking. Here is an example of my yogurt with added granola. I buy this by the box at Costco. It’s very economical.
Arlington, MA
I don't use coconut milk all that often, but after seeing the price difference between Amazon and my grocery store, I decided to go for the Amazon pack of 6. This is the same product that's available in stores, but I love having a bulk stash in my pantry that gets shipped directly to me. And now I use it all the time! I've used my coconut milk for a variety of recipes -- try using it in soups, curries, hot chocolate, or a DIY shampoo! The quality is excellent, and it's thicker and more "real" tasting than other brands.
This is the ultimate canned coconut milk. Dont buy the lite version, dont buy the house brand. This is the one. It will be separated in the can. No biggie, just throw it in the blender and mix it before you use it. Its great in coffee and in various sauces. Its pricey, but worth it!
Las vegas
This coconut milk is great for cooking! I use it in Thai and Indian curries and even in desserts! It’s my favorite kind of organic coconut milk and you can buy it at Costco for a great price! I highly recommend it!
My favorite coconut milk. I love making coconut whipped cream. Place can in fridge over night and scoop out harden coconut and whip up with mixing machine. Vola!!
Ozark, Mo
Delicious for mango sticky rice sauce, in curries, smoothies, and many other things. This is the only brand of coconut milk I buy. It's easy to find and always yummy.
Merrill, MI
Always use Thai kitchen coconut milk when it's needed to a new recipe I'm working on. It's always priced well and makes me meals taste great.
Saint Michael, MN
By far my favorite coconut milk. I use it in stir fries and my ultimate favorite soup! Its very thick unlike other ones ive tried
Northridge, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Delicious alternative to dairy! I use coconut milk and cream for any sauce based dish I have without any guilt or pain!