BY THAI KITCHEN #57 in Pasta & Noodles

Thai Kitchen Mushroom Rice Noodle Soup Bowl: Makes a delicious, convenient and satisfying meal or snack Try at home or on the go Bring that Thai experience home anytime Not fried Egg free Microwavable Ready in minutes see more...

hailey l.
I like this noodle bowl. It has nice flavor and I love mushrooms so it works. I bought this at my local grocery store in the Asian section, I was a first time costumer of this brand and I thought it was good value. I would recommend to others and would get it again myself
Erin H.
Naples, FL
This mushroom noodle bowl is very good. The reason I only give it a 4 is that it was a tad too salty for my taste. I know the majority of these types of bowls are on the high salt side but for some reason it was at the top compared to other like it. It is not a absolute go to for me but I will eat it if it available.
Shannon H.
Orlando, FL
These are perfect to take with me to the office for lunch or as a quick snack at home. I prefer to doctor them up by adding extra seasoning and maybe an egg or some chicken, but they're great on their own as well. Hearty, comforting, and delicious.
Ashley P.
These soup noodles taste great and they are super cheap. I put k them up at the supermarket near my house. Sodium not too high. The packaging is better than other soup bowls and it tastes better. When I don't want to cook but I'm in the mood for soup or noodles I buy these.
Kate M.
Chesterton, IN
Good flavor for the most prt, but it can be a little bland. I usually find myself mixing other spices and adding veggies to this dish. Also, unless there is a sale at my local grocery store (either Strack and Van Til or Target) I won't but these because of the price.
Monica H.
Hialeah, FL
Maybe just a little bit too salty for my taste but you can fix the flavor adding more water. The smell of this soup it's comfortable for the heart. It's feels like you are in the mother womb haha. The mushrooms are very good and it's a perfect option for in-home food.
Gennarose P.
My belly is warm and happy when I whip this up when I have no time to do real cooking.

Won't bloat your life like Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor.

Mushrooms are pretty impressive for a pre-cooked freeze dried clump of ominous brown things.
Lauren K.
Granite City, IL
I love this soup. It's easy to make, filling and tastes good. When I need a snack or don't have time to make something big for dinner I just pop one of these in the microwave. It's great when I'm sick too.
Kara S.
Blue Springs, MO
I love these bowls, a quick and easy lunch for work or home. I will admit that the packets can be a little tricky to open, so do so carefully or you'll have oil or spices everywhere lol
Mari N.
This is one of my go to lunch for work. It's inexpensively affordable and convenient to take to work. I Cannot compare it to any other brand because it's the best of its kind and I love this product, I love how tasty it is.