Thai Kitchen® Lite Coconut Milk

by Thai Kitchen

Thai Kitchen® Lite Coconut Milk has 60% less calories and fat than regular coconut milk, and is made from the pressing of fresh, ripe coconut meat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thai Kitchen® Lite Coconut Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Dallas, TX
I am grateful that this lighter coconut milk exists. I love dishes that contain coconut milk but it's hard to look at the calorie content. These taste the same to me with less calories!
Northampton, PA
I like keeping this product around as a vegan because it has so many uses. I have used it in making the following: non-dairy ice cream, soups, curry, pancakes, mango sticky rice, cake, and more! Having a lite option is nice because it allows for more versatility in its use.
I actually used this tonight with a red curry sauce. The light coconut milk is just as good as the regular and doesn't skimp on taste. I always have a can in the cabinet!
I really love the flavor of this product, I eat them all the time. You can snack on them whenever you want I highly recommend
Hopedale, MA
I've bought this product before and it's great. I've used it in coffee, baking and recently made coconut whipped cream.
Nayarit, México
Sabor exquisito !!! Yo lo uso para preparar unas ricas y deliciosas piñas coladas te salva en cualquier reunión. La amo!!