BY THAI KITCHEN

Thai Kitchen Lemongrass & Chili Rice Noodle Soup Bowl, 2.4 oz, (Pack of 6): Medium spice Steam-cooked Microwavable Ready in minutes Gluten free see more...

Tascha A.
San Diego, CA
I love Thai Kitchen... the noodle bowls always are full of flavor and consistent. I try not to eat instant noodles too much. But, if I were to grab some this would definitely be my go-to. I love that even thinking about it right now, my mouth waters. When does that happen with instant noodles??
Britney H.
Hagerstown, MD
I wasn't particularly crazy about the flavor of this one. I don't think it was really for me. It kind of had a slight sour taste about it. It was easy to make though, and I love the amount of noodles you get in the bowl. Many soups are too brothy with not enough noodles, but this soup had a great balance.
Amanda R.
This is the best. It isn't too spicy and the lemongrass isn't over powering. The other options in this category of soup don't even compare - unless you actually go to a really great traditional Pho restaurant or Thai restaurant.
Karly G.
This is where it's at! If you love noodles and the citrusy taste of lemongrass then try this. This is a great value for the variety of flavors they offer. It's not the healthiest because obviously it's processed but it's better than other noodle brands.
Kristine D.
Los angeles, CA
I love making my meals with this! Its simple and easy and has the directions on the back. Doesn't take much time to prepare and always comes out looking and tasting delicious. My kitchen smells and feels like a thai restaurant
Alana D.
This soup is really good and quick to make, just make sure that you let it cook long enough so that the noodles are not tough. I typically use it as is recommended in the package. I purchase at the grocery or drugstore. I definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Madisen R.
Dallas, TX
I have eaten these noodles since I was a little girl. They still have the delicious taste I've always remembered. This brand is my favorite go-to-noodles that are quick to make and even better to eat. I would definitely recommend to others.
Imy R.
Black Hawk, CO
Lemongrass is always a good thing. I love the smell. This product is so easy to grab and go. When I find it on sale I usually buy a few. I have purchased this at Natural Grocers and King Soopers. I recommend it to others and will buy it again.
Rachell G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This noodle bowl is so yummy. It's just the right meal when I don't have a lot of time to cook but I want something hearty and delicious. Just pop it in the microwave for a few minutes and you're good to go with and easy, filling, tasty meal.
Gloria O.
Oh man is this tastey ! So good ! Its like going out to eat except youre at home ! The calories are alright , i dont really like to look at those lol it was my first time trying it and its definitely a must buy!