BY THAI KITCHEN #40 in Instant Ramen

Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
All of the Thai Kitchen instant rice noodle soups are amazing! They cost a bit more than a typical ramen noodle, but they are so much better in terms of taste and they are healthier for you too. I keep a few packs of them at work to have on days where I can't go out. I have yet to find a flavor that I didn't like too. They are all wonderful.
Matt G.
Kennewick, WA
For a quick fix of Thai food and spices, this serves a good propose for a fix. Cook up some chicken, beef or pork and you got a whole meal for pretty cheap and quick.
Melinda V.
Mayfield
I love rice noodles at the best of times. They are healthy as well making eating them so much better. Tai curry is a flavor i cant ignore.
Kate E.
Anoka, MN
A decent instant noodle but of higher quality than the cheaper brands. Interesting and complex flavors offer a fun lunch or light supper.
Bella D.
Sheffield, AL
These are so good they have a good price and in really good packaging I would eat them everyday
Elisabeth C.
Love me some noodles on a Sunday afternoon as a snack! And when curry is the flavor I'm all on it!! Noodles is allways a thin I have in my cupboard! :-)
İrem A.
Eskişehir
I love this thing that's so good i think everybody need try this once i love it i love noodles so I eat very much