BY THAI KITCHEN

Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
All of the Thai Kitchen instant rice noodle soups are amazing! They cost a bit more than a typical ramen noodle, but they are so much better in terms of taste and they are healthier for you too. I keep a few packs of them at work to have on days where I can't go out. I have yet to find a flavor that I didn't like too. They are all wonderful.
Jaile L.
Fort Collins, CO
I actually had the garlic one, but I imagine this one is just as delicious. They were sold individually at my local Walmart for like 98 cents or so, if my Walmart would get with the program I would buy tons more. They are so so good. Definitely a great switch up from the usual ramen.
Natalie B.
Edmonton, AB
I picked these up for my lunch after trying some of their other products. I really enjoyed them. Good flavour, quick and easy. They aren't the healthiest lunch choice in the world. But there are certainly worse. They make a great meal paired with a bit of chicken or shrimp. I will definitely buy them again.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
What ingredients are in this? Is it cholesterol free, how h high is the sodium?
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
What ingredients are in this? Is it cholesterol free, how h high is the sodium?