BY THAI KITCHEN #87 in Pasta & Noodles

Thai Kitchen Green Curry Paste: Spicy Vegan Gluten free see more...

• What is the difference between the green and the red curry paste?3 Answers
  • I T´S VERY HOT?6 Answers
  • What does curry taste like? I've always wanted to try it but it's...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Justine U.
This was my gateway curry paste, the first one I tried and it opened up a whole new toolkit in the kitchen for me. I love curry and this paste makes it so easy to whip something together: just heat up with some coconut milk, trow in veggies, and instantly: curry! so good!
Kia W.
Pearland, TX
Used this to replicate Thai cottage's Curry Catfish and it was delicious. It was my first time to try it. Took me sometime to kinda balance out the flavors, I think I put more than I should. It goes really good with cat fish fillets. Will definitely purchase again.
Tristin R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
The flavor of this curry paste is so good and it makes it so easy to create healthy curry dishes at home. I like to throw a tablespoon or two into a hot pan and add a can of coconut milk to get an instant sauce. Easy to find at most grocery stores if you're looking for a curry base I recommend this one.
Amanda A.
North Apollo, PA
Great flavor!!! Mix a jar of Thai Kitchen Green Curry with some coconut milk, lime, cilantro and a few more spices, you've got a great sauce to serve over shrimp or chicken. It's so good I could drink the sauce!!!
Crystal M.
You want some cheap good thai? But this paste and mix it with chicken or veggie broth and you've got yourself a base for some noodles and chicken. Sooo good and you can choose how much heat you want by adding more paste.
Sue G.
Broomfield, CO
So Yummy. This is like a little bit of Thai heaven in a jar. The flavor is so full and flavorful. An easy dinner is this curry with some chicken and rice. Super quick, easy and tasty week night meal my entire family will eat and enjoy! If you're looking for a little bit of Thai in your own kitchen, try this out.
Sarah W.
I normally make my own green curry paste but recently I was in a crunch for time and just picked some of this up at my local grocery store, it worked so well and tasted great as well. I've decided to stock up.
Thais C.
Saugus, MA
This stuff is amazing ! I always have his in my pantry or fridge. I make an amazing shrimp , you put 1 tablespoon of this in and it instantly gives you this amazing flavor.
Dora D.
Encinitas, CA
An easy way to make a great Thai curry. It is spicy, so not too much (for me). I add a little to coconut milk, plus some brown sugar and sale, then simmer broccoli, green beans, and carrots, and put over rice. I trust this brand to always be good quality.
This is a great secret weapon to keep on hand. A little goes a long way, so it's a great value. It adds lots of flavor to anything you add. Thai Kitchen always is consistent and I would recommend it to anyone that loves Thai food!
VE382650 Cris G.
Miami, Florida
I T´S VERY HOT?
Reba B.
What is the difference between the green and the red curry paste?
Chelsea G.
Rawlins, WY
What does curry taste like? I've always wanted to try it but it's one of those foods that I'm hesitant to try. Plus where I'm at, no matter which restaurant I order from one little order of anything with curry is $10+ and I don't want to spend that much on something I'll hate lol.Thai Kitchen Green Curry Paste, 4 oz (Pack of 12)