Thai Kitchen® Green Curry Paste

Aromatic herbs such as lemongrass, galangal (Thai ginger) and fresh green chilis are harvested at their peak of freshness and carefully blended with fragrant spices for the perfect balance of flavors. Use as a stir-fry seasoning, a soup base, or with coconut milk to create a delicious Thai curry. Add a teaspoon to your favorite marinades for a bit of spiciness.

What does curry taste like? I've always wanted to try it but it's one of those foods that I'm hesitant to try. Plus where I'm at, no matter which restaurant I order from one little order of anything with curry is $10+ and I don't want to spend that much on something I'll hate lol.[product:thai-kitchen-green-curry-paste-4-oz-pack-of-12]
What is the difference between the green and the red curry paste?
I T´S VERY HOT?
Start your review of Thai Kitchen® Green Curry Paste!
How would you rate this product?
Atlanta
This is the best curry paste. In fall, I make a lot of one pot crock pot warm-you-inside dishes and curry is always top of my list. It’s healthy, inexpensive and tastes great. My only issue ever is that there is never enough!
Richmond, VA
I am a curry enthusiast to say the least. I was spending hundreds of dollars a month on curry from thai deliveries and it was out of control, until i learned to make it myself using this curry paste. Paired with the thai kitchen coconut milk, i was able to make mine even better than the restaurant. Plus this has a good shelf-life.
This stuff is so great. I'm always craving curry but don't have enough money to constantly go out to eat at a Thai curry restaurant. Add a few spoonfuls of this to a pan with some coconut oil, chicken, potatoes, and carrots, and it tastes just as good (or better) than a curry dish at a Thai restaurant. My husband and I get a good 3-4 meals out of one bottle. This stuff is healthy and fantastic tasting!
San Antonio , TX
This green curry paste is amazing! It has a full bodied taste and can easily be found at any target. It is so easy to use and tastes absolutely delicious with some rice noodles and bell peppers.
Atlanta, GA
This adds the perfect amount of spice to any dish! Perfect for stir frys and sauces but also a great condensing to add to just about anything you would like to have a kick. A bit pricy for the size but worth it
This was my gateway curry paste, the first one I tried and it opened up a whole new toolkit in the kitchen for me. I love curry and this paste makes it so easy to whip something together: just heat up with some coconut milk, trow in veggies, and instantly: curry! so good!
You want some cheap good thai? But this paste and mix it with chicken or veggie broth and you've got yourself a base for some noodles and chicken. Sooo good and you can choose how much heat you want by adding more paste.
North Apollo, PA
Great flavor!!! Mix a jar of Thai Kitchen Green Curry with some coconut milk, lime, cilantro and a few more spices, you've got a great sauce to serve over shrimp or chicken. It's so good I could drink the sauce!!!
Philadelphia, PA
Thai Kitchen® Green Curry Paste uploaded by OnDeane J.
I made curry chick peas with these and they were popping! I did have to use quite a bit to get the curry taste I was looking for but that's fine. It isn't too spicy either so it's get for someone who like a milder taste.
Broomfield, CO
So Yummy. This is like a little bit of Thai heaven in a jar. The flavor is so full and flavorful. An easy dinner is this curry with some chicken and rice. Super quick, easy and tasty week night meal my entire family will eat and enjoy! If you're looking for a little bit of Thai in your own kitchen, try this out.