Food & SnacksPasta & NoodlesThai Kitchen
Gluten Free Thin Rice Noodles, 88 Oz

Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Thin Rice Noodles, 8.8 Oz

by Thai Kitchen

NULL

What's your favorite recipe to use these in?
Are these good for subbing regular noodles? My household is gluten free, and I like the rice noodles, but I need more ideas for meals and maybe non-Asian inspired meal ideas. Any ideas?
Never had these. Anyone know of a good recipe?
Start your review of Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Thin Rice Noodles, 8.8 Oz!
Urich, MO
These noodles are really good, especially for those who are looking for gluten-free noodles. They are so easy to make and are pretty versatile. I love pairing these noodles in soups or with steamed vegetables.
Pathalgada Chatra Jharkhand
Thai kitchen is itself a trusted brand among people all over the world. As foodie but health concerned I will give it four star.
Acampo, CA
My favorite when am in the mood for pho. This is my third time purchasing the noodles and it wont be my last absolutely delicious.
Portland, OR
I love Thai Kitchen rice noodles! They are super quick and easy to make and go well in a lot of dishes. These noodles are perfect for making Asian-inspired noodle bowls or using as a filling in fresh spring rolls. They are easily accessible and can be purchased at most major grocery stores.
Apple Valley
These are my absolute favorite rice noodles. They are thin and cook super fast! I love them paired with pasta sauce or liquid aminos for two different styles. Even better yet they are delish in a pad Thai with peanut sauce!! They have great products and I grab them every week!
New Gloucestr, ME
My family loves these noodles. Half of us eat gluten free so these are always in the pantry. We use them with curry sauces, classic spaghetti sauces (they are like angel hair pasta), and put them in soup. Very versatile and delicious!
This Thai Kitchen Thin Rice Noodles are super delicious and I use these noodles when I make my Vietnamese spring rolls. If I can’t find their rice stick noodles, then I buy these and they are perfectly fine for my spring rolls They are very reasonably priced and super convenient
Ormond Beach, FL
I love rice noodles, and Thai Kitchen is priced great and tastes amazing. The instructions are easy to follow for people who aren't used to cooking rice noodles. It is a healthy option for anyone who is gluten intolerant, or if you just want to recreate your favorite Thai dish!
Centerton, AR
These are so good! You add them to your sauce and they cook in like 5 min. They can be bought at Walmart for around $4.
I bought this just to try it. I fell in love. I love thin noodles and the best part is they taste like rice. I love food and when it's noodles it's even better. So good. Would recommend to anyone who loves a quick meal that is delicious.