Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Red Curry Paste, 4 Oz

NULL

What does curry taste like? I've always wanted to try it but it's one of those foods that I'm hesitant to try. Plus where I'm at, no matter which restaurant I order from one little order of anything with curry is $10+ and I don't want to spend that much on something I'll hate lol.[product:thai-kitchen-green-curry-paste-4-oz-pack-of-12]
What is the difference between the green and the red curry paste?
I T´S VERY HOT?
Start your review of Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Red Curry Paste, 4 Oz!
Becca B.
Brooksville, KY
Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Red Curry Paste, 4 Oz uploaded by Becca B.
This is a flavorful product. It works so well with the dishes that I made with it. It is a must have when making curry. It is the right size when you are making a small batch. I made green chicken curry and it was totally amazing!
Lauren J.
Fort Worth, TX
Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Red Curry Paste, 4 Oz uploaded by Lauren J.
Purchased at: Kroger
I’m addicted to curry 🤣 this is super easy to use and tastes great!!! I like the cute little jar it comes in too!
Karrie R.
Little Rock, AR
Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Red Curry Paste, 4 Oz uploaded by Karrie R.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love this stuff. I literally can put it on about anything. The brand has several different curry pastes too! Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Red Curry Paste, 4 Oz
Autumn M.
Boulder City, NV
Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Red Curry Paste, 4 Oz uploaded by Autumn M.
I wish it were in a tube though. It’s a very good base and really helped me to understand how to assemble my curry sauce.
Karrie R.
Little Rock, AR
Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Red Curry Paste, 4 Oz uploaded by Karrie R.
I love this stuff!! If you are a curry lover, try this paste. Try it on chicken, fish, or just veggies. What I love even more than the taste? it's gluten free!
Evangeline H.
Stillwater, OK
I used this green curry paste with noodles and stir-fry dishes. It's easy to cook, smells great, and tastes wonderful.
April M.
1,499 reviews
Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Red Curry Paste, 4 Oz uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: Publix
This red curry paste is one of my favorite refrigerator treasures. I can do so much with it ! I can make Tom kha Soup with it. I also make my own sushi shrimp sauce buy added a teaspoon of mayo and a squeeze of lemon salt & pepper. It's so delicious i am a huge fan!
Alishah V.
Houston
Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Red Curry Paste, 4 Oz uploaded by Alishah V.
Purchased at: Kroger
I’ve been using this Red Curry Paste to make Panang Curry for years. I usually grind up a few other ingredients to add more flavor to make the paste completely authentic. This paste is the perfect base and helps save time! It can be used for vegan curry or you can customize it the way you want. I have a recipe for how I use it on my cooking page on Instagram @cibowithalishah
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
Lots of pre-made sauces are loaded with sugar and other unmentionables — which is why red curry paste is always always ALWAYS on my list of pantry staples. When you make your own curry halfway from scratch using a paste like this, you can control what actually ends up in your curry sauce (think ginger, garlic, and coconut milk).
Jenna M.
Fremont, WI
Tasty start to an excellent curry dish. This paste makes cooking curry easy as can be, and still tastes delicious.