Thai Kitchen Food Service Coconut Milk Food Service 96 Fl Oz Can uploaded by Lydda L.

BY THAI KITCHEN

Coconut milk: we make thai kitchen premium coconut milk from the firs- pressing of fresh, rip coconut meat. Prized in thai cuisine for its delicate flavor and luxurious texture, thai kitchen premium coconut milk is essential in thai curries and peanut satay sauce, and in many soups, beverages and sweets. It's a delicious addition to your favorite baked or frozen desserts and drinks. Naturally processed in thailand without preservatives or chemical additives, our premium coconut milk makes an excellent ono-dairy substitute in recipes calling for milk or cream. Thai kitchen - bing that thai experience home, anytime. see more...

• "I tried this for the first time not too long ago." in 1 review
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
Favorite coconut milk for making curries. It’s perfectly sweet and creamy without being too tangy. Great flavor! I use Asian Creations Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste for the perfect red curry with a little chicken, bell peppers, cumin, ginger and cilantro.
Sarah J.
I love this product. I tried this for the first time not too long ago. I made a squash curry. This coconut milk made the curry velvet smooth and cut through the spice.
Silena G.
Waldorf, MD
Good for any type of food that needs a coconut milk base. I usually use this for coconut shrimp, but just recently I used it for carioca and it was delicious.
Lin S.
My mom and I use this in our coffee and tea. Its nice to use something different every once in awhile. The flavor is pretty good.