Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk Organic uploaded by Lynn B.

BY THAI KITCHEN

Thai® Kitchen Organic Coconut Milk.
Original.
Imported.
Premium.
Unsweetened. Premium. First pressing.
USDA organic.
Gluten free. see more...

Lynn B.
This has a nice coconut flavor. I’ve noticed that the can contents don’t separate as much with their organic version. I use it to make yogurt as it has fewer ingredients than store bought. I also add to curries. I keep finding more ways to use in cooking. Here is an example of my yogurt with added granola. I buy this by the box at Costco. It’s very economical.
Ashley E.
Las vegas
This coconut milk is great for cooking! I use it in Thai and Indian curries and even in desserts! It’s my favorite kind of organic coconut milk and you can buy it at Costco for a great price! I highly recommend it!
Ashley D.
Arlington, MA
I don't use coconut milk all that often, but after seeing the price difference between Amazon and my grocery store, I decided to go for the Amazon pack of 6. This is the same product that's available in stores, but I love having a bulk stash in my pantry that gets shipped directly to me. And now I use it all the time!

I've used my coconut milk for a variety of recipes -- try using it in soups, curries, hot chocolate, or a DIY shampoo! The quality is excellent, and it's thicker and more "real" tasting than other brands.
Ginny R.
This is the ultimate canned coconut milk. Dont buy the lite version, dont buy the house brand. This is the one. It will be separated in the can. No biggie, just throw it in the blender and mix it before you use it. Its great in coffee and in various sauces. Its pricey, but worth it!
Alicia H.
My favorite coconut milk. I love making coconut whipped cream. Place can in fridge over night and scoop out harden coconut and whip up with mixing machine. Vola!!
Erin C.
Ozark, Mo
Delicious for mango sticky rice sauce, in curries, smoothies, and many other things. This is the only brand of coconut milk I buy. It's easy to find and always yummy.
Kimberly M.
Merrill, MI
Always use Thai kitchen coconut milk when it's needed to a new recipe I'm working on. It's always priced well and makes me meals taste great.
kelly r.
Saint Michael, MN
By far my favorite coconut milk. I use it in stir fries and my ultimate favorite soup! Its very thick unlike other ones ive tried
Hayley O.
San Francisco, CA
Great product if you are looking for an organic option. Perfect for thai dishes that require full coconut milk.