Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk is made from the pressing of fresh, ripe coconut meat. Use for curries, satay sauces, baked or frozen desserts, and drinks.

It does have some cream in it, so definitely not a watery taste.
I am about to start my the Whole 30 and am looking into recipes using coconut milk. Does it produce a creamy taste like regular milk? Or does it taste more watery?
Has anyone tried this brand?
Start your review of Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Berrien Springs , MI
This is my absolute favorite brand of coconut milk to use. It's rich, super creamy, and you can tell it's high quality. Some other brands are watery, but this one is not. The flavor is excellent, and a great addition to smoothies, curries, and soups!
Nunica, MI
This is one of my favorite brands for Coconut milk! It works so well when making dinners or desserts and it has one of the best flavors out of all the brands that I have tried! It comes together quickly when you just pop it into the blender instead of trying to shake it or stir it in the can which can be a bit messy. But otherwise it is an awesome product! I would highly recommend if you love coconut milk!
Mankato, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
We like to make coconut curry shrimp or chicken and always use this coconut milk. It works great, tastes great, and isn't bad in price. We have used it for other soups and sauces as well.
Georgetown , KY
I thought going dairy free (my sons and I are all sensitive to dairy sugar and dairy protein) was going to be nearly impossible. How was I going to get by without baked goods, sour cream, frosting? Enter Thai Kitchen coconut milk. We use it to replace almost every dairy product! I keep our fridge and pantry stocked with several cans at all times. This is the best brand for how we choose to use coconut milk.
Hayward, CA
Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk uploaded by Kimberly F.
As a vegan, I use coconut milk all the time.  I cook with it to thicken soup or desserts instead of heavy cream.  I make my favorite vegan chocolate cream pie using this Thai Kitchen coconut milk and thicken it with cornstarch.  I also cook curries with coconut milk just like I learned from a cooking class in Thailand.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Costco
I use this all the time! It’s so good with a tomato base or even ramen. It makes everything creamy and so delicious. It’s like the replacement for heavy cream in recipes. I’m a huge fan. It definitely adds a new level to whatever you’re cooking. I buy the 6 pack at Costco so I always have some on hand.
Titusville, PA
I use this in places I would normally use heavy cream. So if I’m making a nice orange creamsicle but want it to be healthier I use this delicious thick coconut milk. It has the best flavor that I’ve tried and is just so rick and Coconutty! Great in Thai cooking!
Penn Run, PA
Two of my favorite dishes call for coconut milk as the sauce base. Put either green curry or red curry paste and the flavor is brought together amazing with the coconut milk. The flavor is mild and not overwhelming. Typing this review is making me want to make a dish right now.
This is the brand of coconut milk that I typically buy for my Thai and Indian recipes. The balance between juice and cream is good and the flavor is fresh. We do most of our shopping at QFC, so this is where we buy this brand. Sometimes I do wish the cream portion was higher.
I use coconut milk in just about everything from cakes to noodles to sauces! It's rich and makes everything so creamy without over powering with the taste of coconut! I drink coconut milk plain as well as putting it chilled onto my cereal!