Thai Kitchen® Coconut Cream is richer and thicker than traditional coconut milk. Use in place of coconut milk for more decadent curries, soups, and smoothies. It also makes a delicious, dairy-free alternative in your favorite recipes calling for cream or milk. Thai Kitchen® Coconut Cream is naturally gluten-free, processed without chemical additives, and vegan.

Ingredients: COCONUT, WATER, GUAR GUM.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thai Kitchen® Coconut Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Seattle, WA
I was working one day and a lady was looking for this product for her cofffee so the next day I add this so my coffee and its life changing. It’s so creamy. So good. You don’t need much.
Charlottesvle, VA
My husband is lactose intolerant, and he's a dairy lover.  We buy lactose free milk for him and have cut a lot of things out of our diet.  Products like Reddi-Whip tend to have lactose in them, and while whipped cream doesn't have a ton, we are all about tasty alternatives!

I refrigerate a can of this overnight, and use the solids with one tablespoon of white sugar to make coconut whipped cream.  The remaining liquid portion is used for adding to cold brew in lieu of milk.  Everyone loves it just as much as dairy whipped cream!  Just delicious!

Tuscumbia, AL
I use this when I am making coconut syrup for my cold brew. Love It! Great price and easy to find at most of my grocery stores
Augusta, GA
This might sound really weird but I use this in my hair as a deep conditioner. It is amazing makes my curls pop
Kelowna, BC
Thai kitchen is my favourite brand for coconut creme milk, I make a lot of curries and desserts as a vegan with this product. It’s ultra high quality and it’s apparent when compared with other brands. 🌴 🥥
Haileybury , ON
I use this coconut cream when making Jamaican rice and peas. It adds such great flavour to the dish. This is very affordable and highly recommend.