Thai Kitchen Brown Rice Stir-Fry Noodles, 8 oz, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jada H.

BY THAI KITCHEN

Thai Kitchen Brown Rice Stir-Fry Noodles: All natural No preservatives Asian creations Gluten free see more...

Cynthia H.
I love using these noodles to make pho! Thick noodles but if you do not have an asian store near you, these would work great. I boil water and then put these noodles in for about 5 minutes then you have nice soft noodles to put in broth. Great option and price point is not bad. I bought mines for probably 2-3 dollars. One box for 2-3 people.
Pri S.
Upland, CA
My boyfriend and I love making Thai food, so we discovered these brown rice noodles at our local grocery store. We've made pad Thai, chicken stir-fry with Sriracha sauce, and these noodles get the job done! They mix well with veggies and different sauces, plus since they come in bundles of 6, it's easy to cook the right portion size.
Rosalia r.
Really yummy my fast is this.😍 loving the taste and all about it. Me and my family love this Thai kith en brown rice and fried noodles. Me and my friends eat this when we have a gathering or watch our shows in one of our houses. Keep up with the great food 👌👌👌👌👌😍😍
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Easy to cook and easy to use. I'm not a huge fan of Thai food. But I will cook this every know and again and it is super easy to use. I'm assuming it's healthy, doesn't bloat me out or anything like that. Which a lot of wheat generally do. Very light and yummy!
Lauren D.
Cincinnati, OH
These are decent, but tbh i would much rather call my fav chinese place and pay an extra 5$ and get authentic Chinese food that isn't made with all sorts of preservatives and nasty stuff. It does taste good after you have drank too much
Sabine M.
Sandusky, OH
I have found most of the Thai kitchen products to bee a decent quality. It is not always convenient to get to the Asian grocery store. For a product sold widely in regular supermarkets I have found the food good and easy to cook
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
I use these all the time and they are so versatile with what you can top them with! I buy these from Walmart and they are super cheap and easy to make at home. They even stay fresh if you refrigerate what you don't eat.
Danielle S.
Gainesville, TX
I love stir fry- especially if it's Chinese! These brown rice noodles have a different texture and slightly different flavor but I think it makes the dish better and you eat less because they are more filling
Annie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Very good, easy to soak in hot water and add to stir-fry for a very good, chewy texture. They soak up the sauce, so you may need to add extra, but then the taste really great, too!
Raquel B.
Fast cook, good flavor and combine with a look of flavor salse. I like with springs. The price is good.