Thai Kitchen Brown Rice Stir-Fry Noodles, 8 oz, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jada H.

BY THAI KITCHEN

Thai Kitchen Brown Rice Stir-Fry Noodles: All natural No preservatives Asian creations Gluten free see more...

Kasey S.
Hamden
I enjoy these noodles. They are nice and light and are very good with stir fry or as a side to something like broccoli and chicken. I enjoy using them for a cold noodle as well. I like to season them with sesame oil, scallions, and soy sauce. They are super good that way.
Sarah R.
I LOVE this brand. If you love Thai and Chinese food as much as I do, this brand should always be in your pantry! I've tried cutting back on white carbs, so I switched to the brown rice option and they are still delicious! The best part is they don't take long to make at all! They are always the first to go when I cook for my family.
Cynthia H.
I love using these noodles to make pho! Thick noodles but if you do not have an asian store near you, these would work great. I boil water and then put these noodles in for about 5 minutes then you have nice soft noodles to put in broth. Great option and price point is not bad. I bought mines for probably 2-3 dollars. One box for 2-3 people.
Saharatu A.
Pittsford , NY
My fav. I just can't get enough of this. I buy it once a week but it taste so good . It has that rich taste to that I think only Chinese people could make but I might be wrong . Who knows? I would highly recommend this because it tastes great.
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Easy to cook and easy to use. I'm not a huge fan of Thai food. But I will cook this every know and again and it is super easy to use. I'm assuming it's healthy, doesn't bloat me out or anything like that. Which a lot of wheat generally do. Very light and yummy!
Lauren D.
Cincinnati, OH
These are decent, but tbh i would much rather call my fav chinese place and pay an extra 5$ and get authentic Chinese food that isn't made with all sorts of preservatives and nasty stuff. It does taste good after you have drank too much
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
I use these all the time and they are so versatile with what you can top them with! I buy these from Walmart and they are super cheap and easy to make at home. They even stay fresh if you refrigerate what you don't eat.
jen A.
Anaheim, CA
They are so great. They are so easy to make and they are so yummy. When cooking it makes me feel like a professional they make it so easy and fun. I love having a lazy day and using it on my days when I do like to go out and buy food. Honestly everyone would try these because they fill you up not that expensive and honestly taste really really good.
Autilia S.
Texas City, TX
This is the PERFECT pancit noodle! I was introduced to pancit when I lived in Alaska and its so delicious! When on the hunt for the perfect rice noodle for this dish I didn't look any further when I saw this product. I've never find a product better or more affordable! Great taste and comes with a LOT of noodles!
Pri S.
Upland, CA
My boyfriend and I love making Thai food, so we discovered these brown rice noodles at our local grocery store. We've made pad Thai, chicken stir-fry with Sriracha sauce, and these noodles get the job done! They mix well with veggies and different sauces, plus since they come in bundles of 6, it's easy to cook the right portion size.