Thai Kitchen Asian Creations Spicy Thai Chili Dipping & All-Purpose Sauce, 6.77 fl oz, (Pack of 6)

BY THAI KITCHEN

Thai Kitchen Asian Creations Spicy Thai Chili Dipping & All-Purpose Sauce: Hot Vegan Gluten free No artificial colors or flavors Made from sun-ripened whole chili peppers blended with garlic Smooth and spicy sauce see more...

Jada G.
Atlanta, GA
Being a big fan of thai food it was no surprise that i would enjoy this. I love that it came in a pack and that i could use it on multiple items such as pastas, meats, and even salads. I bought the pack on my first time and recommend everyone else to do so also. You wont regret it!
Lorraine T.
Cottonwood
Thai food is one of my favorites and i like to try to make some at home i love that i found this at walmart and tried it..with more practice i think i coukd make some pretty good thai. Food with the help of these products lol
Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
We eat pad Thai weekly. This sauce is amazing and has a little bit of a kick to it. Tastes authentic and my kids always end up eating seconds. I purchased at our local hyvee. Would definitely recommend and will purchase again!
Manuela M.
I'm in lovee with spicy stuff and this one is like my favorite is so good is like perfect with everything that could have spicy stuff in it