BY THAI DEODORANT STONE

Deodorant Push Up all natural agent that helps neutralize unpleasant body odors inhibits bacterial formation and perspiration. Thai Crystal Deodorant Stone is made from crystallized natural mineral salts which kill odor causing bacteria. Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease. Simply wet the crystal stone and generously apply to underarm area. Dries immediately. Also works great for foot odor. Ingredients: Mineral salts. see more...

Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
The frustration with "natural" deodorant is real, guys. I've tried it all: DIY recipies, Toms, Primal Pit Paste, pretty much everything on the market that sort of resembled the deodorant I had been used to. Lots of smelly days, carrying perfume and red itching bumps. When I saw this at a local store, I couldn't believe that it was a solid crystal. I didn't see how this would work but it was cheap and I was only one bad experiment away from going back to the traditional antiperspirant. First, make sure you always rinse this before AND AFTER application. Otherwise the crystal itself might get a little funky. I like to use it right out of the shower when my skins already a little wet. Also, this isn't a shower-replacing kind of deodorant. If you're looking to squeeze a few days with your blowout and not shower, this will not work for you. It keeps you from smelling with moderate sweating but it has no fragrance and is no substitution for hygiene. Still, this is the best thing I've ever tried! No irritation and no smell. Best part, this works better with time so after you use it for a few weeks you'll find that you can miss a day or two of putting it on and it will keep working. I've had this for over a year now and STILL haven't even needed to repurchase, it's lasting a lifetime! This is a serious life-saver.
Katie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This deodorant is all natural, inexpensive, and lasts all year. It doesn’t have a scent, but it leaves you not smelling like BO for 24 hours. You have to make sure and swipe it a lot though and it does require getting wet before using. But I highly recommend this if you care about your health.
Meghan L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Stink beware! I bought this after my last deodorant stone bit the dust. My precious stone came in a little tray. I opted to buy this one because it's more of a traditional deodorant shape and it has a plastic applicator, so if you happen to lick your hand after applying, you won't taste salt. I apply this as I'm getting out of the shower. When my armpit is moist, it glides on. I swipe it back and forth about 11 times. With deodorant stones, you still sweat but don't stink. Love it!
Beauty L.
Awesome deodorant, but there's a catch, it time consuming. After a shower I will immediately rub this into my underarms for about 2-5 minutes each underarm. Then press with a towel. pressing it (not rubbing) until my underarms are completely dry, then get dressed. You would have to shower everyday to avoid any smells since this product allows you to sweat. Just use a shower cap if you don't want wash your hair. I love the price and it's safer compared to chemical deodorants.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
I was looking into finding a good Vegan deodorant that worked well. Honestly was not too sure about this product but wow oh wow. I wet it then rub it down under my armpit area and let it dry.. within 5 minutes I feel all fresh and literally does last 24hrs. My hubby is works in the food industry is always working hard and in hot conditions and used this with no issues. Best product by far!
Hannah S.
Hope, ME
I was pretty hesitant when I first purchased this product, but have been loving it. Easy application with water (right after a shower before drying off is the easiest). Lasts forever, doesn't contain aluminium and reduces the sweat-smell. I love that I know what is in it (salt!), and that I'm not putting harmful products onto my skin.
Ethan B.
Englewood, CO
Decent deodorant, it keeps the smell away for a few days! Easy to use you just rub it on your armpits. There is no added smell just a clean body.
Amber R.
Olathe, KS
Works great and really lasts thru out the day. The only downside is you should wash before reapplying, otherwise it doesn’t work as well!
Rebekah W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Is this product organic/ all natural?

Walmart