Thai Deodorant Stone Thai Crystal Deodorant uploaded by Amy T.

BY THAI DEODORANT STONE

100% Natural Eliminates Body and Foot Odor 24 Hour Protection Non-Aerosol Aluminum Free Hypoallergenic Unscented Non-staining No Alcohol DSA has formulated the first liquid deodorant spray made from natural mineral salts. These are the same salts that are found in DSA s deodorant stone. We know you will find our fine mist spray a welcome addition to our line of 100% pure and natural deodorant products which are good for you and our environment. It s just pure and natural. Ozone Friendly Natural Protection Kills Odor Causing Bacteria No Animal Testing or By-Products Unscented  / Non-staining Product of Thailand see more...

Andrea D.
Milwaukee, WI
The stone works great for deodorizing. However, it doesn't do much for sweating. I also noticed that the stone will absorb your body odors- so make sure you keep it clean or it isn't as effective. This is as natural as it gets!
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Y'all. I'm forreal speechless . As revolting as it may be I've always had so much trouble with smelly, sweaty, and irritated armpits. I've yet to find a deodorant that either keeps me from smelling or doesn't irritate the heck out of my armpits. I bought after a friend gave me the advice and even wrote an Amazon review I was so impressed. I HIGHLY suggest this Thai crystal spray for several reasons. It's basically salt water which we know kills bacteria (think about gargling salt water when you have a sore throats from a bacteria infection. It's cheap, does not irritate your skin, and because it's a spray you aren't just spreading the bacteria back on your armpits. Think about it, when you rub a deodorant stick on your armpit you are transferring that bacteria and giving it a surface to grow. By using a spray you eliminate that. You can also just use this as a general disinfectant. Use it anywhere on your body you sweat, smell, get acne (I also spray it on my shoulders/back/chest)
Ebony B.
Decatur, GA
Whoooooa lol this stuff is amazing! I brought it yesterday from the local coop and tried it out twice before I decided to review. This spray is odorless, clear, and is very light. I sprayed it in all the areas one might start to smell in a day and it worked wonders. For the plus size girls... it works great if you spray in the areas you perspire in.. you know the areas! Lol. Anyway.. I say yay to this one!
Samantha B.
INDIAN CREEK, IL
I began looking into more natural deodorants and this is the best one I have found. It is NOT an antiperspirant which is actually what you want because it is a lot healtheir for you. This is the most natural/best working deodorant I have found it work great.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
This is a good deodorant that truly is effective. It's not really expensive for a health food store item and it lasts a long time.