Thai Deodorant Stone Thai Crystal Deodorant

by Thai Deodorant Stone

100% Natural Eliminates Body and Foot Odor 24 Hour Protection Non-Aerosol Aluminum Free Hypoallergenic Unscented Non-staining No Alcohol DSA has formulated the first liquid deodorant spray made from natural mineral salts. These are the same salts that are found in DSA s deodorant stone. We know you will find our fine mist spray a welcome addition to our line of 100% pure and natural deodorant products which are good for you and our environment. It s just pure and natural. Ozone Friendly Natural Protection Kills Odor Causing Bacteria No Animal Testing or By-Products Unscented  / Non-staining Product of Thailand

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thai Deodorant Stone Thai Crystal Deodorant!
iliana I.
Salinas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thai Deodorant Stone Thai Crystal Deodorant uploaded by iliana I.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing I will keep purchasing this deodorant. No more stains on my white shirts. I have sensitive skin and this has completely saved my armpits. Love it and will continue to purchase it. Amazon has great deals on it.
Jahmaiah M.
Cincinnati
This works for me, it keeps me fresh all day if I spray liberally. Definitely spray this before you get dressed as the sprayer doesn’t deliver a concentrated stream. It’s very similar to a plant mister. This has to be applied to freshly washed skin. This is just mineral salt and water. I’m used to using salt stone deodorants. This is just as effective. I had no luck with other ‘natural’ deodorants, many natural deodorants have essential oils in them, these oils can cause irritation. I’ve used virtually every natural deodorant available, they irritate and ineffective at neutralizing odor. This stuff works on carnivores.
Ebony B.
Dermott, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Whoooooa lol this stuff is amazing! I brought it yesterday from the local coop and tried it out twice before I decided to review. This spray is odorless, clear, and is very light. I sprayed it in all the areas one might start to smell in a day and it worked wonders. For the plus size girls... it works great if you spray in the areas you perspire in.. you know the areas! Lol. Anyway.. I say yay to this one!
Andrea D.
Milwaukee, WI
The stone works great for deodorizing. However, it doesn't do much for sweating. I also noticed that the stone will absorb your body odors- so make sure you keep it clean or it isn't as effective. This is as natural as it gets!
Samantha B.
Indian Creek, IL
I began looking into more natural deodorants and this is the best one I have found. It is NOT an antiperspirant which is actually what you want because it is a lot healtheir for you. This is the most natural/best working deodorant I have found it work great.
Jasmin J.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will never use another deodorant again. This is long lasting and helps with odor and keeps me fresh even in the summer months. I buy the two pack from amazon and it’s a steal.
Jennifer B.
Tampa
I have very sensitive skin and a lot of allergies. This is the only natural deodorant that I have found that doesn’t irritate my skin and keeps odor away. It is very affordable and can be found on Amazon so I don’t even have to leave the house to get it.
Abby S.
Mulliken, MI
LOVE THIS SPRAY! Didn’t start having “smelly” perspiration until I was in my late 20’s. I prefer natural products and hadn’t been able to find a deodorant that didn’t stop the smell, or make it worse! This stuff doesn’t add smell, but I don’t ever get B.O. (unless I forget to put it on)
Natalie S.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Y'all. I'm forreal speechless . As revolting as it may be I've always had so much trouble with smelly, sweaty, and irritated armpits. I've yet to find a deodorant that either keeps me from smelling or doesn't irritate the heck out of my armpits. I bought after a friend gave me the advice and even wrote an Amazon review I was so impressed. I HIGHLY suggest this Thai crystal spray for several reasons. It's basically salt water which we know kills bacteria (think about gargling salt water when you have a sore throats from a bacteria infection. It's cheap, does not irritate your skin, and because it's a spray you aren't just spreading the bacteria back on your armpits. Think about it, when you rub a deodorant stick on your armpit you are transferring that bacteria and giving it a surface to grow. By using a spray you eliminate that. You can also just use this as a general disinfectant. Use it anywhere on your body you sweat, smell, get acne (I also spray it on my shoulders/back/chest)
Jessica L.
Rogersville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good deodorant that truly is effective. It's not really expensive for a health food store item and it lasts a long time.

Looking for your answer?