Thai Deoderant Stone 57654 Thai Crystal Mist Deodorant Pum uploaded by jazmine b.

Thai Deoderant Stone 57654 Thai Crystal Mist Deodorant Pum

THAI DEODERANT STONE 1x 8 OZ THAI CRYSTAL MIST DEODORANT PUM, Our Thai crystal stone deodorant products are all natural potassium alum, This means NO ALUMINUM, These natural, crystal, deodorant stones are the best crystal deodorants available:, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) see more...

jazmine b.
jazmine b.
Columbus, OH
Great All Natural Deodorant! There are different types of people that would find this to be a great deodorant. A) You want to remove toxic products from your beauty regime buy still want them to be effective. B) You want to use only cruelty free products. C) You have an allergy to aluminum or other common ingredients found in traditional deodorants. This works effectively if you apply before you begin the rigors of day to day activities. Once the funk has already kicked in, this can't save you. This is not an antiperspirant, so you will still sweat. But it still works in high temperatures. Enjoy!
Shay E.
Shay E.
My husband and I swear this stuff. We tried the spray (our favorite) and the sticks. This stuff compared to regular deodorant is a healthier option for your body. We purchase it at a local store that sells organic and local items. Since we tired this deodorant we haven't used any other kind, I don't think we will ever go back to any other brands. The price is affordable and it last for a good amount of time. There is no smell and it also leaves no marks, which I also love. Also, I know the bottle says 24 hour protection and I believe that is accurate. I have to say at first I was skeptical of this product, because if is only a crystal deodorant mist but it works wonders! Try it out for sure if you are thinking about trying this product!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
I love using this. It's completely natural and I add lemon essential oil to mine. It works!
Aleka S.
Aleka S.
Lewisburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only have this in the stick form, but I enjoy it. I wouldn't say it holds up for really hot days or days when I'm working out quite a bit, but it's fine for everyday use.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
really enjoy using this because it keeps my body nice and fresh and smelling good. I suggest everyone use this to keep your body healthy. Enjoy.
Rochelle B.
Rochelle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've stopped using traditional antiperspirants for years and I haven't regretted it. This one is a large 8oz bottle that lasts forever (not really), but it lasts a long time because all you need is 2-3 sprays. It's odorless, but I don't mind. It keeps the odor at bay for over 18 hours