Thai Deoderant Stone 57654 Thai Crystal Mist Deodorant Pum
Thai Deoderant Stone 57654 Thai Crystal Mist Deodorant Pum
jazmine b.
Columbus, OH
Great All Natural Deodorant! There are different types of people that would find this to be a great deodorant. A) You want to remove toxic products from your beauty regime buy still want them to be effective. B) You want to use only cruelty free products. C) You have an allergy to aluminum or other common ingredients found in traditional deodorants. This works effectively if you apply before you begin the rigors of day to day activities. Once the funk has already kicked in, this can't save you. This is not an antiperspirant, so you will still sweat. But it still works in high temperatures. Enjoy!
Cheyanna S.
I wish more people knew about this product. I can't believe there aren't more reviews for it. I have been using Crystal deodorants for almost 4 years now since I switched to Natural deodorants without aluminum. I have used the solid versions of this but I prefer the spray so much more. There is a bit of a learning curve with the solid deodorant sticks but I love how quick and easy this spray is. I'm 9 months postpartum and in that period of time your body experiences a lot of hormonal fluctuations which can lead to a lot of funkyness. This has helped eliminate those strong scents altogether. I'm so thankful. You just have to make sure your underarms aren't irritated from shaving or else this wall irritate your underarms a bit because it is mineral salt. I can't imagine ever going back to the feeling of something thick on my skin again as this absorbs immediately.
Lovanda B.
I use this as a all over body spray when it’s out out to reduce odor on my body. I have used it for a deodorant before but have not found it to be effective long term.
Shay E.
My husband and I swear this stuff. We tried the spray (our favorite) and the sticks. This stuff compared to regular deodorant is a healthier option for your body. We purchase it at a local store that sells organic and local items. Since we tired this deodorant we haven't used any other kind, I don't think we will ever go back to any other brands. The price is affordable and it last for a good amount of time. There is no smell and it also leaves no marks, which I also love. Also, I know the bottle says 24 hour protection and I believe that is accurate. I have to say at first I was skeptical of this product, because if is only a crystal deodorant mist but it works wonders! Try it out for sure if you are thinking about trying this product!
Aleka S.
Lewisburg, WV
I only have this in the stick form, but I enjoy it. I wouldn't say it holds up for really hot days or days when I'm working out quite a bit, but it's fine for everyday use.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
really enjoy using this because it keeps my body nice and fresh and smelling good. I suggest everyone use this to keep your body healthy. Enjoy.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
I love using this. It's completely natural and I add lemon essential oil to mine. It works!
Rochelle B.
I've stopped using traditional antiperspirants for years and I haven't regretted it. This one is a large 8oz bottle that lasts forever (not really), but it lasts a long time because all you need is 2-3 sprays. It's odorless, but I don't mind. It keeps the odor at bay for over 18 hours