tgin Triple Moisture Replenishing Conditioner - 13.5 oz uploaded by Robin J.

BY TGIN

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Leaves hair feeling soft, smooth and manageable with every usereplenishes hair's natural oilspenetrates hair's cuticle to allow for thorough conditioninghelps prevent split ends and reduce breakagepromotes healthy hair growth see more...

Buy on CVS
Zoria W.
This product is so amazing for my co washes. Every time I use this my hair always feel moisturize and so soft. I would definitely recommend this to my natural hair girls.
Carmen G.
This conditioner is extremely moisturizing. It leaves my hair extremely soft and hydrated. It leaves a tingling sensation making my scalp feel refreshed. It is great quality and affordable. I would definitely re-purchased again. This is one of my favorite conditioners.
Rashawna  P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I came across this product in amazon and it was in trial size so I decided to buy it. I needed a good shampoo and conditioner to make my hair feel clean and different from shea moisture. This however was horrible on my hair and left it feeling really dry even after I used the deep conditioner. I won't be using it again.
LaDonna H.
Indianapolis, IN
This conditioner is amazing! I bought the sample size while on vacation because I forgot my usual hair products at home. I have a few other TGIN products I want to try but I'm thinking I may have a new holy grail item!
Robin J.
Tacoma, WA
If it smelled better this would be five stars.

I have gray, curly. coily hair. it's 4a texture high porosity medium density. since cutting my hair, and being a beauty blogger, I'm always looking for products that work well that I can add to my staples as well as recommend. And this meets the bill.

it's moisturizing, and provides a little slip to aid I. detangling. my hair didn't feel stripped and a little goes a long way.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
Love this brand period but on the flip side it's only at target and it's really on the expensive side. This conditioner alone is like 15 Dollars. It's good but I switch between this and shea moisture which you get 17 oz for 10 bucks
carolyn m.
This conditioner is amazing. It makes my hair super soft and managble. The conditioner has a lot of slip so it makes detangling easy. The smell is nice and not too strong. Overall, one of my favorite conditioner I've purchased.
Chloe L.
Bronx, NY
AMAZING! Smells incredible and has crazy slip. Definitely keep a bottle of this in my stash. The ingredients are stellar and my curls love this conditioner.
jennifer o.
This product is great. Its creamy so make sure to rinse well. Its natural and silicone free. Perfect addition to my curly hair product arsenal.
Whitney R.
Brampton, ON
I love this conditioner when I switch my my wash day routine. It smells great and it leave my curls feeling so soft and moisturizer. My hair lacks moisture in the winter so it is great. I am definitely satisfied with this!