Hair CareHair ProductsShampooTGIN
Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo - 145 oz

tgin Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo - 14.5 oz

by TGIN

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Cleans hair, gently and effectivelysulfate free formuladoes not contain harsh detergents that strip the hair of its natural oilssmoothes the cuticle surfaceleaves hair feeling soft and smoothinfused with pro vitamin b5 for reduced breakage and increased moistureno parabens, sulfates, petrolatum, lanolin, artificial colors, or animal testing.

I Have weirdly textured hair and curly hair. That is like a mixture of the worst qualities of white and Indian hair that is also very dry. Would this be a good product for me?
I have locs and I'm looking for a new shampoo that will keep my scalp hydrated and not cause any buildup in my locs. How well does this shampoo moisturize?
I hear the TGIN Shampoo smells good? I want to try these products but I wasn't sure if these shampoo would keep my hair hydrated.
Start your review of tgin Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo - 14.5 oz!
Stina T.
Novato
tgin Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo - 14.5 oz uploaded by Stina T.
Purchased at: ULTA
tgin Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo - 14.5 oz is a great, clean product for a simple hair wash. If you have textured hair, hair that like to buildup product, or any hair on your head, this company is wonderful. They use all natural products. I highly recommend this shampoo and I even do two washes to feel like my scalp is squeaky clean!
uptownbeautie :.
Bronx, NY
I really love this brand and all the products they have. Even though it is a little bit pricey, a little product does goes a long way. I also love the fact that they use mostly organic ingredients which is the safest thing you can apply to your hair.
Venus H.
I really liked this brand of shampoo! I ordered it after seeing an ad on social media. While I am not natural; both of my daughters are and so I initially purchased this for them. However, after trying it in their hair, I decided to use it in my relaxed hair and love the way it cleaned my hair. I love the scent and just wish it was sold in stores as the shampoo was used very quickly being that so many people used it. I can’t remember if they had a bigger size, but if not a family size bottle would be dope!
Rachel N.
Philadelphia
I really like this one a lot it’s really gentle on my hair while getting the oil out and I have box braids at the moment and it’s really helping me get the itch out while keeping my braids in tact
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
This stuff really works, it doesn't take much Lats awhile. Highly recommended
This stuff really works, it doesn't take much Lats awhile. Highly recommended
Kai O.
Purchased at: Target
Oh. My. Goodness. Wow this shampoo is amazing. I have 4c low porosity hair and normally I HAVE to prepoo or my hair is on a direct train to tangle town, but with this my hair was SENSATIONAL. It smells great, cleans well, and doesn't strip my hair too much. Its expensive but I find myself washing my hair more because it saves me the 20 minutes I used to devote to pre-pooing. My hair is the healthiest it's ever been
Jasmin M.
Carol Stream, IL
I have kinky, curly, coily, natural hair, and I'm big fan of this shampoo. I usually use it after I clarify and it definitely helps to restore moisture. It lathers well but also provides some slip. The scent is just ok but it works so well that I'm not too concerned with how it smells.
Kiara M.
Waxahachie, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I love TGIN ! I have purchased the whole collection . Shampoo , conditioner , deep conditioner. The list continues . I love TGIN and TGIN loves my hair
spicyshira
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely LOVE this product. This was like no other shampoo, when I used it and rinsed it my hair actually felt MORE moisturized instead of stripping it of natural oils.
Tavania M.
I’ll give this shampoo five stars because it does not only clean your hair but it’s sulfate free and also it smells Sooo Nice!!