tgin Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo - 14.5 oz uploaded by Jennifer M.tgin Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo - 14.5 oz uploaded by Sasha R.

BY TGIN

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Cleans hair, gently and effectivelysulfate free formuladoes not contain harsh detergents that strip the hair of its natural oilssmoothes the cuticle surfaceleaves hair feeling soft and smoothinfused with pro vitamin b5 for reduced breakage and increased moistureno parabens, sulfates, petrolatum, lanolin, artificial colors, or animal testing. see more...

Buy on Target*
Lyndsey N.
Greenbelt, MD
I never knew a shampoo could also be a detangler but somehow TGIN has created the impossible (in my opinion). This shampoo has helped my save soo much time in my wash day. The scent is light and lathers up amazingly. This will be a staple of mine for a very very long time.
Jennifer M.
Ruskin, FL
This shampoo is AWESOME. After my first use, I knew I had to add this awesome product to my staples list on my blog. I cannot get over how incredible this shampoo smells, in addition to how fluid and silky smooth it felt in my hair. I just want to emphasize that. The slip is out of this world! As most shampoos leave my hair dry, parched, and feeling stripped, this moisture rich shampoo left my hair feeling clean but hydrated. I love the fact that I’ve cut down on my wash time because I don’t have to wash in several sections to prevent tangled, matted hair. (Yes, the slip is THAT great!)
Rashawna  P.
Baton Rouge, LA
So I purchased this product in a set that came with the conditioner, deep conditioner, and twist and define cream. However this is the only product I liked out of the line. Everything was super drying but it did really clean my hair which is what I wanted. If I was to use it again I would use a different conditioner and also a better leave in conditioner.
Cleopatra H.
['Tobyhanna ', ''], PA
Very effective. Doesn't dry out my hair and I only need a small about because it gets so foamy. I love it. Very faint smell. Nothing too crazy. Very affordable too. Competitive prices. I think I found the shampoo for my natural hair!
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens, FL
I like this shampoo.... I like that it is sulfate free which wouldn't increase any build up in my hair compare to other shampoo especially since I am natural... it at an ok price and I would buy this product again.
Kenya W.
Use this for the second time yesterday and wasn't too sure on what to think... I guess once I use it again i will get better results! It's definitely moisturizing and my hair was clean... but I used quite a bit... maybe because I prepped my hair with conditioner for detangling which I normally don't.... overall its Amazing!!!!!! Great for dry or damaged hair! I love this line! And the smells of their products! Tgin has to be one of the best products out!
Jasmin M.
Chicago , IL
I have kinky, curly, coily, natural hair, and I'm big fan of this shampoo. I usually use it after I clarify (weekly) and it definitely helps to restore moisture. It lathers well but also provides some slip. The scent is just ok but it works so well that I'm not too concerned with how it smells.
Tishana T.
I love this shampoo! I bought it at Target while I was doing the #30dayhairdetox as my moisturizing shampoo. This shampoo has a rich lather that is cleansing and not stripping, has a gentle scent that is lovely and my hair is moisturized! I follow up with a rinse out conditioner, and I'm good to go! I will repurchase this!
Ashley W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Awesome awesome! I have kinky curly 3c/4a hair and this shampoo gives me tons of slip(enough to detangle) the lather is super rich on the first shampoo and 1 shampoo is all I need. After rinsing, my hair feels super moisturized, yet clean. No squeaky, dry feel. One of my favorite shampoos yet for natural hair.
Simply Z.
Fayetteville, GA
This product is amazing! It has a great smell and texture, it is very moisturizing and definitely nourishes your hair. I give this a 10/10, it is definitely worth the coins!
Sierra F.
macon, GA
I have locs and I'm looking for a new shampoo that will keep my scalp hydrated and not cause any buildup in my locs. How well does this shampoo moisturize?
April L.
I hear the TGIN Shampoo smells good? I want to try these products but I wasn't sure if these shampoo would keep my hair hydrated.