Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsTGIN
Honey Miracle Hair Mask Deep Conditioner - 12 oz

tgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask Deep Conditioner - 12 oz

by TGIN

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Restores life to dry, damaged, or color treated hair improves shine and manageability locks in moisture and repairs damage reduces shedding and breakage

Anny one a expert with thistgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask Deep Conditioner - 12 oz ? Or use this on a regular for 4C hair?????
I Have yet to try this product ...is it really that good ?I always hear my other natural hair friends talk about it
I Have low porosity hair will this work for me?
Start your review of tgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask Deep Conditioner - 12 oz!
Jessica B.
Big Lake, MN
tgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask Deep Conditioner - 12 oz uploaded by Jessica B.
This product is great for thick curly hair. It's a heavier deep conditioning treatment. I'm a fan of all of their products stove I have thick course curly hair.
Erika B.
Brandon, MS
tgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask Deep Conditioner - 12 oz uploaded by Erika B.
Purchased at: Target
My number one deep conditioner. The slip is amazing and I love how it makes my hair feel.
Katherine P.
Kingston, PA
tgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask Deep Conditioner - 12 oz uploaded by Katherine P.
Purchased at: ULTA
my hair loves this hair mask, the consistency is smooth, it smells good 😌 , with this my hair is shiny, and I love the olive oil in my hair super recommended for straight hair or curly hair loved 🥰 ❤️
Taylor P.
Atlanta, GA
tgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask Deep Conditioner - 12 oz uploaded by Taylor P.
Purchased at: Target
This is the BEST deep conditioning mask!!! I came across this product while shopping for new shampoos and conditioners and I'm so glad I purchased this. I have very thick 3c/4a hair and this mask leaves my curls hydrated and bouncy! This product is a must-have for all my naturalistas. I use this product once a week for deep conditioning and leave it on for 30 minutes while sitting under a hooded dryer. #curlcam #naturalhair
Amber S.
Brooklyn, NY
tgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask Deep Conditioner - 12 oz uploaded by Amber S.
Purchased at: Target
TGIN is one of my favorite natural hair care brands. This deep conditioner makes my hair feel very soft
Madeline F.
Davenport, FL
tgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask Deep Conditioner - 12 oz uploaded by Madeline F.
Purchased at: ULTA
***Miracle repairx deep hydrating hair mask The ingredients in this are awesome, I love everything about it the scent the texture!
Tiffany J.
Pedricktown, NJ
Love love love!!! The smell, the texture of the product, the way its moisturized my curls. It is worth every penny!
Taylor A.
tgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask Deep Conditioner - 12 oz uploaded by Taylor A.
Purchased at: Target
If I could give it 10 stars I would! 💖💖💖 Not only does it smell perfect but it gives you all the hydration you'll ever need! It makes your hair feel soft and luscious. I'm so happy about the TGIN line and my whole family loves it as well! Pick up a few to try out!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
tgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask Deep Conditioner - 12 oz uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Its a good hair mask! It smells very nice and leaves my hair pretty soft. Its not as hydrating as I was hoping but its still a good mask.
Joi C.
Montgomery, AL
tgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask Deep Conditioner - 12 oz uploaded by Joi C.
Please do yourself a favor and PURCHASE THIS MASK! The last sale TGIN had I bout 5 of these! I have a range of type 4a -type 4C hair with low porosity so my hair adores honey!! After using this my hair is just so soft and so moisturized! I use a deep conditioning cap to further infuse the product into my hair & the results are just a 10/10!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Evelyn V.
il y a 10 mois
Dazhai B. il y a 2 mois
If you’re hair is in need of moisture, this is the product for you and gives great curl definition.