BY TGIN

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Restores life to dry, damaged, or color treated hair improves shine and manageability locks in moisture and repairs damage reduces shedding and breakage see more...

• How good is this with kinky, curly hair?2 Answers
  • I've been seeing this product all on all kinds of differe...1 Answers
  • I seen this product at Walgreens for the first time ever ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mariah W.
Toledo, OH
This is the best hair mask I’ve ever used. I love deep conditioning treatments under my hair steamer with this. I use it once a week. A small amount of this really goes a long way. It smells amazing also. Its a little pricey but it’s definitely worth it. I have coarse, high porosity hair and I love a good conditioning treatment, this is definitely that.
Danyelle S.
Old Bridge, NJ
This has been my go to deep conditioner for a while now. I love the yummy honey scent! More importantly I love how this makes my hair super moisturized and leaves my curls defined. Rinses out easily within residue. I apply and put on a shower cap and let it do its thing for about an hour. No heat and I still get amazing results.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
I bought it from Target for around $16 and that's not over-priced especially for the quality of this deep conditioner/ Hair Mask. The smell is amazing, but it's not overpowering. It smells like pure honey and olive oil. The texture is creamy and thick so a little bit does who a long way when appling to your hair. My hair type is 3C and 4A curly hair and it gets really dry. After using this hair mask, I felt like it really was a miracle. My hair had natural shine, it bought out my color (safe on colored hair), and my ends were like new. My curls were very moisturized and felt light. I definitely recommend this product because it actually does work and it is safe for all hair types.
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
I’ve been using this mask for years and I always go back to it. First off, the scent is IMPECCABLE. This product has outstanding slip and works through my tight curls like a dream. It leaves my hair feeling like butter afterward. I you have been on the fence about this product, just know that this is phenomenal!
Jaydah S.
Miami
This hair mask is the BOMB! I loveeeeee how it smells and it gives so much slip when applying. My hair instantly feels different while I’m applying it. I usually leave this hair mask on for about 45 min to an 1 hour under a plastic cap, and when i wash it out my hair feels insanely soft and detangles so easily. This line of products is also very curly girl friendly with no sulfates, parabens, silicones or basically anything bad for the hair. I’m so sad mine is running on low. Definitely going to be stocking up on this product more!
Shawnc D.
Largo, FL
This stuff is amazing. I used it after washing my natural and hair. I let it sit for about an hour and then rinsed. My hair was sooooooooo hydrated and my curls looked amazingly defined. I was totally in shock how nice my curls looked with no products right after using this mask. [product:tgin-honey-miracle-hair-mask-deep-conditioner---12-oz]
Courtney H.
Let me start by saying I have been natural for 2 years. I bought this product from my local Sally's beauty supply store and it was over $10 but under $20. So I got home and used it and it worked great. It left my hair soft and hydrated.I loved everything about it except when I read the ingredients I saw some things I didn't like because I am on the Curly Girl Method. So I finished using the Mask and then went to another one. I would recommend this product to others that do not mind some unnatural ingredients.
Keona W.
I use the entire hair product line. It has been the best mask I’ve ever used and I’ve been natural for 4 years. It can be expensive; however, it’s worth the price. I’m very satisfied. I’m almost no longer tender headed.
Angel G.
DEFINITELY check out my youtube review on this product. My channel name is "Angel Goffney" ya'll, stop what you're doing and go to your nearest store to buy this mask like yesterday. You and your hair will thank me!!!
Tavania M.
This hair mask smells soo good and it also moisturizes your hair, it’s very easy to use, it’s kind of pricey but it’s worth it, I recommend this product to mostly people with natural hair!
Muhajirah P.
Does this conditioner have good slip? Or will I need to follow up with another conditioner?
Toni W.
Biscoe, NC
I heard this product was amazing but am skeptical on using. Most products leave my hair dull feeling. How does your hair feel after using this?
A P.
I have been looking for a really good deep conditioner, does this work well on kinky 4a hair?
Whitney D.
Raleigh , NC
How well does this work with bleached or chemically treated hair?
Tiffany B.
Vail, AZ
How good is this with kinky, curly hair?