BeautyHairHair ProductsTGIN
Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner

TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner

by TGIN

TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner prevents split ends, reduces breakage and promotes healthy hair growth.

Is this worth it ?
Does this have silicones in it?
Is this good for chin length 2c-3a hair?
Start your review of TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner!
Latiesha W.
Dayton, OH
TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Latiesha W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product. Once I started using this product my hair started flourishing. My curl pattern came back, hair stop shedding, and my hair became fuller TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner
T S.
Crouse, NC
TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by T S.
One of my favorite leave-ins! Any sample that I receive I gift it to someone. Each time I get great feedback. Definitely love the fact I don't have to worry about silicones, parabens or anything else that doesn't belong in my hair. Love Love Love!
ReAnna M.
Severn, MD
TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by ReAnna M.
I won this item in a giveaway 💓I first tried this product on Tuesday 🥰 My hair LOVES it . Left my hair super soft and moisturized will definitely recommend to anyone and will purchase !
Scarlet G.
Killeen, TX
TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Scarlet G.
TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Scarlet G.
This right here! This right here! I love this moisturizer, it saved my hair. My hair was so dry and annoying but I started using this and omg...Love. Lightweight and buildable. I put on my hair after I wash and it helps detangle my hair and keeps it soft and fluffy. I also love that it’s natural and I can use it on my daughters hair as well(she’s one). Not heavy, I don’t have to use a ton either and I have thick hair 3c hair. New staple!
Brittany B.
San Diego, CA
TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Brittany B.
This is a good product I’ve been using recently as my leave in conditioner. I got recommend it by a hairdresser/stylist & It definitely keeps my hair soft and leaves it conditioned and moisturized. I believe it does leave some of my curls wanting to have a mind of its own but over all it’s a good product and will continue using!
Taylor B.
TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Taylor B.
Purchased at: Target
This smells amazing. Perfect for natural hair! This will make your hair super soft and super bouncy. Compared to other products this has been a household favorite. It works very well for 4a-c hair. This one is definitely a winner for WOC and a great addition for sensitive scalps!
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
i really like tgin products they have really good ingridents and smell really good it was very hydrating for my hair in my top 10 fav hair brands
Cydaisha D.
Brick, NJ
TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Cydaisha D.
Not too fond of this leave in. The smell is true to its title green tea but the texture feeling it left on my hair wasn’t as expected. Left my hair stiff rather than softer, moisturized what I was looking for.
Sasha R.
Austin, TX
TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Sasha R.
I am currently at my last drop. I really love this leave in conditioner. It’s better than the other leave I’m conditioner I have used in the past. I will definitely repurchase this product again. I like how it hydrate my hair in this cold NYC weather and it was enough to last me some months. Looking to buy another bottle soon. TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner
Ashlea R.
fort knox
TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Ashlea R.
So I currently have this in my hair and my curls ADORE this product. It adds so much moisture to my curls and it is a little pricey but I would say it’s more than worth the cost ! I’ve already bought a second bottle because of how impressed I am ! I paired it with the wetline extreme gel ♥️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Robyn M.
Charlotte, NC
il y a 3 ans
Scarlet G. il y a 2 ans
Yeah same I definitely have less frizz with the green tea moisturizer but I did hear good things about the reconstructor ( I would use it if your suffering from a lot of damage )
Raelina W.
il y a 3 ans
Elisa E. il y a 3 ans
I feel like the Shea Moisture leaves a weird residue. You can feel it on your hands after applying product. The TGIN conditioner glides right into the hair and doesn’t leave residue on your hands.