Tgin Curl Bomb Style Gel - 13 oz uploaded by Orianna C.Tgin Curl Bomb Style Gel - 13 oz uploaded by Reyna S.

BY TGIN

Create soft touchable curls without the crunch using tgin Curl Bomb Curl Definer Moisturizing Styling Gel. This unique formula aids in moisture retention, while providing long lasting curl definition. No parabens, sulfates, petrolatum, lanolin, artificial colors, or animal testing. Benefits: Lightweight formula that defines curls and provides soft hold Great for wash-n-go's Non-flaking formula Reduces frizz Enhances shine Great for all hair types Gender: Female. see more...

Tavania M.
It’s bomb like it’s name it does define your curls a lot and smells Wonderful and also moisturizes your hair at the same time but it’s quite pricey and I find that I have to use 3 pumps just for one section of my hair (kinky curly) but other than its price and amount of pumps, this product gets the job done (by job done I mean define your curls)
Renee S.
Seriously the best gel I’ve ever found. I use this in conjunction with tgin green tea leave-in, and my hair has never been better! It smells sooo good too — like starburst or something — I always get compliments on the way my hair looks, smells, and feels. What I really love about it is it’s thick and got a good hold, but it’s still got great slip, and it doesn’t leave my hair crunchy. Just curly and bouncy!
Orianna C.
Houston
It definitely defines my curls but it didn’t leave my hair moisturized like it claims on the bottle. Don’t know if I would use for wash and go again but maybe on twistout just the hold it has.
Reyna S.
I was recommended by someone who knows the creater and I was disappointed. My hair was dry, hard, and after washing felt brittle. I do not recommend it, especially since I paid $15
Shawnc D.
Largo , FL
This is one of my fav gels for my natural hair. It doesn't leave residue and enhances my curl 100%. It's keeps my curls shinny and soft. Price is very reasonable and can be bought locally at CVS, Target etc...
Simone W.
I like this gel but it sometimes can get a little flakey. It also does not mix well with most conditioners for the purpose of styling hair.
Danyelle S.
Old Bridge, NJ
This is a solid gel product. It doesn’t leave flakes or residue and defines my curls very well. It’s light and also has some slip.
Kayla B.
Windermere, FL
Hold isn’t as strong as I would like it to be but very moisturizing and gives great definition.
Brandi B.
Such an amazing gel especially for a wash and go. The hold is great and I love it so much