Tgin Curl Bomb Style Gel - 13 oz uploaded by Laurena S.

BY TGIN

Create soft touchable curls without the crunch using tgin Curl Bomb Curl Definer Moisturizing Styling Gel. This unique formula aids in moisture retention, while providing long lasting curl definition. No parabens, sulfates, petrolatum, lanolin, artificial colors, or animal testing. Benefits: Lightweight formula that defines curls and provides soft hold Great for wash-n-go's Non-flaking formula Reduces frizz Enhances shine Great for all hair types Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target*
Tavania M.
It’s bomb like it’s name it does define your curls a lot and smells Wonderful and also moisturizes your hair at the same time but it’s quite pricey and I find that I have to use 3 pumps just for one section of my hair (kinky curly) but other than its price and amount of pumps, this product gets the job done (by job done I mean define your curls)
Shawnc D.
St Petersburg, FL
This is one of my fav gels for my natural hair. It doesn't leave residue and enhances my curl 100%. It's keeps my curls shinny and soft. Price is very reasonable and can be bought locally at CVS, Target etc...
Laurena S.
I was recommended by someone who knows the creater and I was disappointed. My hair was dry, hard, and after washing felt brittle. I do not recommend it, especially since I paid $15
Simone W.
I like this gel but it sometimes can get a little flakey. It also does not mix well with most conditioners for the purpose of styling hair.
Danyelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a solid gel product. It doesn’t leave flakes or residue and defines my curls very well. It’s light and also has some slip.
Brandi B.
Such an amazing gel especially for a wash and go. The hold is great and I love it so much