Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersTGIN
Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer for Natural Hair, 12oz

tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer for Natural Hair, 12oz

by TGIN

tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer for Natural Hair, 12oz

How is this as a moisturizer? How often should it be used? ? Does it leave like a thick residue or does it melt into the hair?
Start your review of tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer for Natural Hair, 12oz!
LaShae B.
Woodhaven, NY
tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer for Natural Hair, 12oz uploaded by LaShae B.
Purchased at: Target
I love the way this product smells and I absolutely love the way this product defined my curls. I co-washed my hair and only applied this product, I usually use the L.O.C method ( leave in conditioner, Oil and Cream) I wanted to see the results of this product by itself. I noticed a difference in the moisture of my hair right away. I have 3C/4A hair, I highly recommend this product for curly hair, my hair feels and looks healthier.
Jihny T.
Miramar, FL
tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer for Natural Hair, 12oz uploaded by Jihny T.
Purchased at: Amazon
This defines my curls very much. I love the soft feel that my hair has after I use It. I do have type 4b and 4c hair. It really helps my hair with the frizz. I haven’t been using It for to long so I keep using It to see if I get the same definition every time.
Tyranisha S.
Warren
tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer for Natural Hair, 12oz uploaded by Tyranisha S.
OMG FAVORITE! This is in my all time favorite list for sure! This stuff is so worth it for natural hair! My hair is usually really dry but this keeps it so soft and moisturized for much longer when I add it to my regimen. I sooo love it and always recommend these products to any one!
Lexus S.
Atlanta
tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer for Natural Hair, 12oz uploaded by Lexus S.
Purchased at: Walmart
All I can say is AMAZING. This will now be my staple moisturizer. Its the perfect blend of creamy and not too thick. Works on me and I used it to for a 3strand twist there is a video on my Instagram @wildkidlexx
Demika C.
Richmond
Amazing! It has a thick texture than holds my hair whether It’s straight or curly. I don’t experience much frizz and I can go two or three days before having to reapply. Would definitely purchase this again! It plays well with my other products and can be found in target!
Marlenia E.
Mckinney, TX
The best product on the market for natural hair. It provides the daily moisture that I need for my hair. It is bringing a shine that I was lacking.
Xandria H.
Manhattan
This product smells so good. It also has a thick texture. I rate it a 3 because for my hair it doesn’t stay very moisturized with this product and it’s not good for definition.
Danita J.
This is a great product that I use to moisturize my hair. It gives me a great twist out and leave my hair feeling nice and moisturized. I also use it throughout the week to read moisturize and twist my hair. Overall it's a great product.
Aya M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have no idea what took me so long to buy this magic in a bottle. My hair drinks of every single thing, but with using a minimal amount of this hair butter, my hair is moisturized for up to 4 days! Braided down of course. This is a staple product for me.
Konia P.
San Jose, CA
Gives my hair amazing moisture even if I don’t use it everyday! I’ve been using it for years. Love it!