BeautyHairHair ProductsTGIN
Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz

tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz

by TGIN

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Hydrates dry curls and coilsimproves manageabilityreduces frizz and fly awayspromotes healthy hair growth, shine, and softnessmay also be used as a setting cream for two strand twists and twist-outsno parabens, sulfates, petrolatum, lanolin, artificial colors, or animal testing.

Has anyone tried this? Does it keep your hair moisturized? tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz
How well does this work?
Is the texture whipped or hard?
Start your review of tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz!
Jennifer B.
Cape Coral, FL
tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz uploaded by Jennifer B.
This smells so good and is the most moisturizing hair product I have in all of my products my hair lovesssss this!
Kayla C.
Bakersfield, CA
tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz uploaded by Kayla C.
tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz uploaded by Kayla C.
Purchased at: Target
I swear by TGIN !! My hair instantly receives the hydration it needs. I used this as “a mask” for my curls now and currently in the middle of a daily routine for my hair that works... I think I got it, I’ll show a before and after.
Yasmonia M.
Ashland, VA
tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz uploaded by Yasmonia M.
Purchased at: Target
This product keeps my hair super hydrated and moisturized . I use this after I do a deep conditioner before any style . I helps seal my ends and hair.
Sonya P.
Ravenna, OH
tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz uploaded by Sonya P.
tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz uploaded by Sonya P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this moisturizer!! It’s part of my everyday hair routine!!! I love to put in my hair when wet to seal in moisture!! It’s thick but light weight.. it doesn’t weigh my hair down… makes it soft and my curls look nice and hydrated!!!! tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz
Robin J.
Tacoma, WA
tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz uploaded by Robin J.
A thick moisturizer that doesn't weigh hair down is a bonus. finding one that doubles as a styling cream, even better. tgin products aren't available on the ground here in Tacoma where I live, so I have to order, and I'll be stocking up on this one. not overly fragrances, and works well with other products to provide lasting styki g hold I would definitely recommend this.
Loretta I.
Hillside, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Having a type 4 natural hair ad trying to maintain it in terms of moisture is important. This is where tgin butter cream comes in. Is not to thick nor light just perfect. In the past I used it for my twists and my hair would be soft for that whole week. I was shocked. Now I’ve been using it just to add moisture to my hair. I love this product. When I find something that works I stick to it.
Dakotta A.
I love tgin products for my hair! They smell really great, especially the daily moisturizer. It is really smooth and creamy. But it can also be very thick and so I have to warm it up for it to penetrate into my low porosity hair, but other than that it is s fantastic buy!
Ashley H.
Menomonee Fls, WI
tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz uploaded by Ashley H.
tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product for defining my curls and moisturizing my hair. I have curly hair that is very dry. This really helps my curls feel soft and manageable. I use it a couple times a week and notice that my hair doesn’t break as much! #Hair tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz
Jeanea S.
Blue Island, IL
tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz uploaded by Jeanea S.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite moisturizer to use. Its thick but doesn't weigh my hair down. Its extremely moisturizing and it smells great! I love using this when I am doing a twist out and wash amd go's. The results are amazing! I attached the only picture I had to show results. Check out my IG page for a video of before and after @jeanieandabottle
Alecia J.
Washington, DC
I love this product for my very porous hard to moisturize hair. Its thick creamy texture is heavy enough to keep my hair soft for 2 days. It layers well with glycerin based products, but I tend to combine it with just water and oil. It is a bit pricey but I think it is worth it. tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sakenia R.
Marietta, GA
Oneeka K. il y a un an
Yes I have. And it’s one of my favourite. Can be heavy depending on the other products you use. But this brand in general is my go-to
Nylah C.
Miami , FL
il y a 2 ans
Does this work for 3c/4a hair?
Sybil W. il y a 2 ans
I used to work in the haircare industry for a very well known brand that offers products catered towards naturally textured haired individuals at this time. Products are formulated according to hair porosity levels or any hairtyping system, because they are not scientific based, they are opinion based only (they were started by 2 separate hair stylists - and no every hair stylist doesn’t understand the true nature of hair best). When one goes to cosmetology school or school to become a dermatologist or trichologist they are not taught about hair porosity levels or any hairtyping systems. They also aren’t taught about the Curly Girl Method either because that’s not rooted in science either. Plus, no two heads of hair will ever be alike, so there are honestly no guarantees that can be put on any haircare product. In order to know if a haircare product is best suited for their hair and/or scalp, you have to go through trying out the product. Good old fashioned trial and error is what allows any person to know whether a product is perfectly suited for their hair or not. Which is why, I would recommend that if you really want to try this product out, that you do go to the TGIN website and purchase a sample size of the product, which is always the best way to go (when feasible) when trying out any product that’s new to them. A lot of people will give answers but it’s not coming from someone in the haircare industry and had first hand knowledge of how products are made. There’s slot of misinformation that’s spread out on the Internet abs people don’t even question it, they just run with it, when they need to know what is opinion based, versus what is fact based instead. If you do happen to give this product a try, I certainly do wish you good luck with it okay! 🖤
Chandra B.
Round Rock, TX
il y a 2 ans
I have been think about trying tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz.. I love the deep conditioner as well as the leave-in, but I’m also curious about this moisturizer. It’s on the pricier side, so I don’t want to spend the money and be totally let down. I have super thick and coarse curly hair, have any of you with a similar hair type tried it?
Sybil W. il y a 2 ans
I used to work in the haircare industry for a very well known brand that offers products catered towards naturally textured haired individuals at this time. Products are formulated according to hair porosity levels or any hairtyping system, because they are not scientific based, they are opinion based only (they were started by 2 separate hair stylists - and no every hair stylist doesn’t understand the true nature of hair best). When one goes to cosmetology school or school to become a dermatologist or trichologist they are not taught about hair porosity levels or any hairtyping systems. They also aren’t taught about the Curly Girl Method either because that’s not rooted in science either. Plus, no two heads of hair will ever be alike, so there are honestly no guarantees that can be put on any haircare product. In order to know if a haircare product is best suited for their hair and/or scalp, you have to go through trying out the product. Good old fashioned trial and error is what allows any person to know whether a product is perfectly suited for their hair or not. Which is why, I would recommend that if you really want to try this product out, that you do go to the TGIN website and purchase a sample size of the product, which is always the best way to go (when feasible) when trying out any product that’s new to them. A lot of people will give answers but it’s not coming from someone in the haircare industry and had first hand knowledge of how products are made. There’s slot of misinformation that’s spread out on the Internet abs people don’t even question it, they just run with it, when they need to know what is opinion based, versus what is fact based instead. If you do happen to give this product a try, I certainly do wish you good luck with it okay! 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
Nylah P.
lake worth
il y a 3 ans
Is this product good for High porosity natural hair (I’m pretty sure I have around 4a texture) ?
Sybil W. il y a 2 ans
I used to work in the haircare industry for a very well known brand that offers products catered towards naturally textured haired individuals at this time. Products are formulated according to hair porosity levels or any hairtyping system, because they are not scientific based, they are opinion based only (they were started by 2 separate hair stylists - and no every hair stylist doesn’t understand the true nature of hair best). When one goes to cosmetology school or school to become a dermatologist or trichologist they are not taught about hair porosity levels or any hairtyping systems. They also aren’t taught about the Curly Girl Method either because that’s not rooted in science either. Plus, no two heads of hair will ever be alike, so there are honestly no guarantees that can be put on any haircare product. In order to know if a haircare product is best suited for their hair and/or scalp, you have to go through trying out the product. Good old fashioned trial and error is what allows any person to know whether a product is perfectly suited for their hair or not. Which is why, I would recommend that if you really want to try this product out, that you do go to the TGIN website and purchase a sample size of the product, which is always the best way to go (when feasible) when trying out any product that’s new to them. A lot of people will give answers but it’s not coming from someone in the haircare industry and had first hand knowledge of how products are made. There’s slot of misinformation that’s spread out on the Internet abs people don’t even question it, they just run with it, when they need to know what is opinion based, versus what is fact based instead. If you do happen to give this product a try, I certainly do wish you good luck with it okay! 🍀