GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsTgif
TGI Fridays Sweet & Smoky Boneless Chicken Bites, Frozen Appetizer, 10 oz Box

by Tgif

Chicken breast fritters with rib meat, with a sweet mesquite flavor

[product:bh-cosmetics-zodiac-25-color-eyeshadow-&-highlighter-palette]
Start your review of Tgif TGI Fridays Sweet & Smoky Boneless Chicken Bites, Frozen Appetizer, 10 oz Box!
Carol B.
These are soooo good! Quick and easy too! Just pop them in the oven for 10 min and you'll be good to go. This flavor is our favorite!
Audra C.
Indianapolis, IN
These are delicious!! These are great to heat up as an appetizer for a few people or a quick dinner for one! The only issue I have with this product is the quality of chicken, but for pre-made, frozen chicken, I’d say it’s very good!
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,150 reviews
These boneless bites were pretty tasty. They are a little pricey but my son wanted them. I would improve by perhaps bigger chicken chunks. They are definitely not healthy. I don’t think I would buy these again, not the best product for the tgif frozen apps line.
Skyla T.
statenisland
Purchased at: Target
I love this product , it is so tasty and makes me feel so happy I totally recommend it, this products does not need any improvements to it, it exceeds my expectations, I would definitely buy it again! I recommend.
Mikayla M.
Debary, FL
While I enjoy the nostalgia of these appetizers and the convenience of preparing them the texture of this chicken is strange. Almost rubbery, they didn’t meet my expectations but the sauce included is great!
Angela P.
Bartlesville, OK
This one along with the Buffalo is our all time favorite in my family. It’s a regular.
Joni O.
Canton, GA
I’m so bummed we can’t find these anywhere near us. These have the best flavor for a frozen boneless wing. Just the right balance of sweet and smoky.
Valeria A.
Brooklyn, NY
Great boneless wings, easy to prepare so it’s a good quick snack when you have those busy days
Amber G.
Hampton, VA
It taste good. My main crop is that it does not warm up all the way through sometimes. Also, it can be a little calorie heavy. So, I would definitely deemed as a cheat meal. However, you save a lot of money getting this versus going out to a restaurant.
gracie B.
Norfolk, VA
these are actually super good. im weary on buying frozen chicken cause ive had bad experiences but this i will continue to purchase