Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsTgif

Tgif TGI Friday's Loaded Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins 32 oz Box

by Tgif

Make any night a Friday.

Are these good?
Start your review of Tgif TGI Friday's Loaded Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins 32 oz Box!
LaTonya S.
Alexandria , VA
These are very good, they taste like they came from Friday’s. Super easy to make all you have to do is put it in the oven until the potato skin become crispy. Only thing I would change is them adding more cheese. I would buy again and I would recommend.
Jill B.
Florence, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
My family and I love anything from TGI Fridays that we can make our self at home we love the potato skins always a nice snack for my kids
Alex T.
Buffalo, NY
I don’t like these even from TGIF so I don’t know why I thought i would like them from frozen... so soft and goopy and gross. does not have the texture you want from a potato skins.
Chere H.
Pawhuska, OK
These are great appetizers! They taste wonderful! They are great for get together & a quick snack!
Shannon S.
Longmont, CO
Oh my goodness, these snaps are killing me. All of these TGIF'S appetizers are so delicious and I don't have any in our freezer! The bacon and cheddar potato skins are just as yummy out of the freezer as they they are in the restaurant. So easy too, just pop them into toaster oven for best results. They're nice and crispy you can add sour cream and chives. These aren't the cheapest things to snack on but they're worth every penny and you do get what you pay for with these. You can stock up when they're on sale along with the sliders and spinach dip then go on a TGIF'S appetizer bender while watching The Bachelor 😉.
Jessica B.
Pensacola, FL
Yum for quick freezer app meal. It's very afforadable and cooks quick. Of course the restaurant is better but this is great for a night at home where you dont feel like going out.
Kristin W.
Clayton, DE
These are amazing! They taste just like the ones at the restaurant if you follow the direction on the Box
Tara T.
Mundelein, IL
Taste almost just like in the restaurant. Love their potato skins and simple to just throw in the oven for a party
Megan M.
boise
Decent- if you want something with potato, cheese, and bacon then this will work, but you could make your own dish with tater tots, shredded cheese and bacon just as easily and it would taste way better
Paige R.
Pembroke, MA
Potato, cheese, and bacon. You can’t go wrong with that. These are always a solid appetizer for any party!