TGIF Loaded Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins

by Tgif

INGREDIENTS: COATED POTATO SKINS (BAKED POTATOES, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, COATING [MODIFIED POTATO STARCH, RICE FLOUR, DEGERMED YELLOW CORN FLOUR, DEXTRIN, SALT, LEAVENING [SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE], ONION AND GARLIC POWDER, DEXTROSE, SPICES, SPICE EXTRACTIVE, XANTHAN GUM]), CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED PASTEURIZED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO [COLOR]), CHEESE SAUCE (WATER, AGED CHEDDAR CHEESE [CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO (COLOR)], SOYBEAN OIL, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, WHEY, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, CELLULOSE GUM, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, LACTIC ACID, SPICE, YEAST EXTRACT, GUAR GUM, ANNATTO [COLOR], BUTTER OIL, NONFAT DRY MILK), APPLEWOOD SMOKED BACON- SMOKE FLAVORING ADDED (BACON CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE, SMOKE FLAVOR).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TGIF Loaded Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins!
Tuttle, OK
TGIF Loaded Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins uploaded by jenny A.
These are a wonderful snack at home that is as good as the restaurant. Price is right and less than the restaurant. My daughters favorite snack and she is a very picky eater! Oddly doesn't like fries but will eat these?! I would recommend everyone to try and decide for yourselves.
Sullivan
These are so good!! they crisp up really nicely inn the oven. only down side is they are so expensive and don't give with very many in a box.
No Special Diet
Alpena, MI
I mean, they’re fine. If you want something salty and gooey, it will do the job, but they are just not like what you’d get at a restaurant.
Gluten Free, Paleo, Low Carb
Rochester, NY
These are one of the best microwave snacks! So tasty and delicious if you love easy to make snacks, and cheesy potatoes.
This is a great product. My boyfriend and loves them in with their affordable and easy to make. We will buy this again
Vegetarian
Probably the best you can get without home making them. Definitely easy to heat up also!
Harrisville, RI
Yes can you say amazing!! I cook these loaded potato all the time in my toaster oven.
No Special Diet