TGIF Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers

by Tgif

INGREDIENTS: CREAM CHEESE STUFFED JALAPEÑO (CREAM CHEESE [MILK AND CREAM, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, CAROB BEAN GUM], JALAPEÑO PEPPER [CONTAINS WATER, ACETIC ACID, SALT, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE (AS A PRESERVATIVE)], WHEAT FLOUR, BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, SOYBEAN OIL, WATER, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF: SUGAR, ANNATTO EXTRACT, CARAMEL COLOR, OLEORESIN PAPRIKA, YEAST, YELLOW CORN FLOUR, DRIED GARLIC, DRIED ONION, EGG WHITES, LEAVENING [SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE], NONFAT DRY MILK, SODIUM ALGINATE, SPICE EXTRACT, SPICES, SALT, DEXTROSE), RASPBERRY HABANERO DIP (HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, WATER, SUGAR, WHITE DISTILLED VINEGAR, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, RED RASPBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE, DRIED RED BELL PEPPERS, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE AS A PRESERVATIVE , DRIED HABANERO PEPPER).

Never tried before, but looks yummy. Are they spicy? And what is the sauce like?
Start your review of TGIF Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers!
Middletown, NJ
I love jalapeño poppers by Friday’s get to have a treat without leaving the house they’re delicious and would recommend them to anybody who likes a little cake and an appetizer. They cook up quickly I would recommend we’re having people over for drinks
Villa Rica , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
We just tried these for the first time a few days ago because my fiance has been craving stuffed jalapenos. These are really good and we like the sauce that comes with them too.
Organic, No Special Diet
Canton
TGIF Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers uploaded by Monica A.
Purchased at: Walmart
These things are SO good!! The raspberry habinario sauce that comes with these is AMAZING !! It is so good,I usually get these just for the sauce !! If you like spicy food.....you will LOVE these !! Point blank period !!
Warminster, PA
Probably one of my favorite frozen appetizers. This is because I love jalapeño poppers but can rarely ever find them made with cream cheese. They cook nicely in the oven (that’s the way they are best prepared) and become slightly crispy. They have a great taste, and are a little spicy but not overpowering. Overall a great snack for when you’re craving some spicy with the balance of the cream cheese.
Sarasota, FL
Insanely good. Expensive per box, so I Always stock up when Publix has them for BOGO. Make sure they are HOT (be careful!) because if they are warm then they are just mediocre. and THROWAWAY THE SAUCE that comes with it. Gross.
Cincinnati
I was very surprised how crispy they got in the oven. And they had a nice jalapeno kick to them. However mine did not have any sauce with them. I do have to say they are nothing compared Arby's jalapeno poppers and their Bronco Berry Sauce but I will buy them again for something quick and easy and tasty and affordable.
No Special Diet
These are amazing! I got hooked on these through Arbys and was so glad when they started selling these in stores. You can either put in fryer or in oven. I chose the oven and they turned out super crispy and juicy on the inside. It also comes ith this raspberry sauce to dip in like arbys and it’s very good with the poppers.
No Special Diet
LOVEEEEE these. So freaking good. Normally if you bake a food that is normally fried, it tastes off, but not these!! Taste great baked or fried. Great for a party or a simple cheat meal addition.
Delicious and easy to make. I’m deducting a star because the cooking time is a bit of a no win situation though. After you flip them, if you leave them in for the full time they’ll start to pop open and the cream cheese will start to ooze out the sides, but if you undercook them, they’ll look perfect and be crunchy on the outside but the cream cheese in the middle won’t be unfrozen completely yet. So you have to choose looks or taste but if you let them get ugly and oozy, they taste amazing! I know traditionally you dip these in marinara sauce but I recommend dipping them in Ken's Chunky Blue Cheese or Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
Harlan, IN
For being a frozen food these aren't too bad. I have brought them a couple of times to have for a snack. Kinda of expensive for the quality Im guessing its because they are TGI Friday brand so you are just paying for the brand. If you like Jalapeños I recommend trying