TGIF Cheeseburger Sliders with Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce

by Tgif

T.G.I. Friday's?? Anytime! Sliders Friday's??? Cheeseburger With Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce Packet.
Hot & delicious in less than 1 minute!
4 pack.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TGIF Cheeseburger Sliders with Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce!
Monticello Ky 42633
These things are so good I buy a few boxes a month they are the perfect microwaveable hamburger. The sauce that comes with them is decent as well. The only drawback is that they are on the pricey side and you don't get that many.
Torrington, CT
These are great if you want a quick lunch or snack. They come in packs of two and come with a pack of really good bbq sauce. You could even add lettuce to it if you wanted. I would definitely buy these again.
Anderson, SC
These sliders are delicious, my husband and I get them all the time, I've never tried the BBQ sauce that comes with them but my husband says it's great.
Buffalo, NY
I was not impressed with the quality of this product. I love TGI Fridays but yjier freezer foods just don't compare