TGIF Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins

by Tgif

INGREDIENTS: COATED POTATO SKINS (BAKED POTATOES, WATER, COATING [MODIFIED POTATO STARCH, RICE FLOUR, DEGERMED YELLOW CORN FLOUR, DEXTRIN, SALT, LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE), ONION AND GARLIC POWDER, DEXTROSE, SPICES, SPICE EXTRACTIVE, XANTHAN GUM], SOYBEAN OIL), CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED PASTEURIZED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO [COLOR]), CHEESE SAUCE (WATER, AGED CHEDDAR CHEESE [CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO (COLOR)], SOYBEAN OIL, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, WHEY [MILK], SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, CELLULOSE GUM, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, LACTIC ACID, SPICE, YEAST EXTRACT, GUAR GUM, ANNATTO [COLOR], BUTTER OIL, NONFAT DRY MILK), APPLEWOOD SMOKED BACON- SMOKE FLAVORING ADDED (BACON CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE, SMOKE FLAVOR).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TGIF Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins!
How would you rate this product?
Colorado Spgs, CO
I just love potato skins, guys. Too much. I would gladly eat these for every meal. In fact, I considered giving them one star just because they will actually be the cheesy death of me.
Kingston, ON
Purchased at: Costco
I love these, I get them at Costco for less than 15$ and they’re quick and easy! They don’t taste like other store bought potato skins they’re so much better! Great deal, quick and easy and tastes good! I recommend these for sure.
Dairy Free
New Carlisle, OH
Nothing, and I mean NOTHING compares to a real potato skin made from scratch with fresh ingredients. T.G.I. Friday's Potato Skins try to duplicate that at-home flavor, but it falls short. It tastes highly processed and the potatoes themselves are very thin. I much rather prefer making my own potato skins at home. Not to mention, it's much cheaper when you do it yourself.
Merrimack, NH
Huge hit in my house! Everyone fights over them. Delicious! Little more pricey than store brands but that's to be expected. Recommend to all. Met all expectations to all, as much as any frozen product would over the really fresh thing. Don't forget the sour cream!
Good snack for times when you want something filling and flavorful, and not something light. It's not the same as the real stuff, but it definitely helps any craving!
Dairy Free, Paleo, No Special Diet
These snacks are great for when you don't want to go through the effort of making them from scratch (that is a ginourmous pain). They really hit the spot when paired up with sour cream and salsa!
Mooresville , NC
These are awesome! i love fridays, and this is next best thing to the restaurant. nothing beats the freshness of dining out, but this will suffice for a netflix night.
Hagerstown, MD
These are a great comfort food. Bacon, cheese, and potatoes. You almost couldn’t go wrong, but I really love the cheese and bacon part.
Mount Vernon, OH
These are so good. Never would have guessed these would be so tasty from the freezer but I would definitely buy m again.
Norton, VA
So yummy. Love how the potato doesn’t get tough when baked. Cheese is so wonderful and the bacon is the best part.