TGIF Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins

by Tgif

INGREDIENTS: COATED POTATO SKINS (BAKED POTATOES, WATER, COATING [MODIFIED POTATO STARCH, RICE FLOUR, DEGERMED YELLOW CORN FLOUR, DEXTRIN, SALT, LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE), ONION AND GARLIC POWDER, DEXTROSE, SPICES, SPICE EXTRACTIVE, XANTHAN GUM], SOYBEAN OIL), CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED PASTEURIZED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO [COLOR]), CHEESE SAUCE (WATER, AGED CHEDDAR CHEESE [CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO (COLOR)], SOYBEAN OIL, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, WHEY [MILK], SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, CELLULOSE GUM, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, LACTIC ACID, SPICE, YEAST EXTRACT, GUAR GUM, ANNATTO [COLOR], BUTTER OIL, NONFAT DRY MILK), APPLEWOOD SMOKED BACON- SMOKE FLAVORING ADDED (BACON CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE, SMOKE FLAVOR).

I love T.G.I fridays appetizers! Im wondering how similar these taste to the actual restaurants potato skins?
Did anyone buy these for the SuperBowl? What was your impression? Did the cheese taste authentic or processed?
Start your review of TGIF Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins!
Product Highlights
“My favorite frozen item!” in 1 review
“These are pretty good for something that comes out of the freezer.” in 1 review
Saint Amant, LA
I'm so glad our favorite restaurants are making it so easy to enjoy these great appetizers at home.  TGIF packages these so that it doesn't taste like a poor imitation, but comes out delicious like the in restaurant.  These are a crowd pleaser for sure with that same great taste, and they're so easy to fix.  It's a win win!
Purchased at: Kroger
I purchased the tgif potato skins when they were on sale and I had a coupon so I thought i would give them a try. These are definately come in handy when I am hungry for a snack and want something besides popcorn or chips. They cook well and come out awesome. I add a little sour cream to finish it off. It is a great snack!.
Middletown, NJ
Love Fridays potato skins they delicious they heat up quickly I’d like to put them out before dinner as an appetizer very easy if you’re having more than a few people they could get a little on the pricey side if you need a lot of boxes
Orfordville, wi
I love T.G.I.F frozen products! I love eatting at the T.G.I.F resturants. So to be able to cook their food at my own home is so cool. I especially love their patato skins. They taste great and are easy to cook. I have bought T.G.I.F products in store about 3 times before. I hope to buy more of their products again sometime soon.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Billings , MT
These are tasty for a quick snack. They do seem pricey for the quantity that you get. But it’s the closest I get to a Friday’s since we don’t have one one. I would bring these to any get together.
Allensville , KY
We just bought these for the first time a few weeks ago and I was impressed. They do have to bale for awhile but they aren’t hard when they come out of the oven. The cheese melts nicely and evenly. They’re a nice little add on to dinner if you don’t have the time to make your own.
No Special Diet
I enjoy T.G.I. Friday's food - the restaurant is better than frozen stuff (obviously) but these are easy and quick to prepare and still pretty good. Would try again for a party or football night.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
The potato skins had good taste but the potato itself was quite dry. Would purchase again, but think I would serve it with sour cream or another sauce to add more moisture to the potato itself
Organic
Saugus, MA
I absolutely love these potato skins. They have amazing flavor to them and they are pretty easy to prepare. They are cheep too which is awesome. Only downfall is they aren’t really healthy 😂
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t know why I didnt like this at all . Definitely would not recommend to anyone to get . I did the time in the box and even left it in there for a bit . And it was still hard . Wasn’t enjoyable