T.G.I. Friday's
By TGI Fridays
#54 in Dining
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV

When you cant pick what is your go to dish?

Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
4 years, 11 months ago
Pecan crusted chicken salad. it never fails me
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Cantonment, FL
5 years, 5 months ago
I always go for the cajun pasta without the meat. The spiciness is almost always exactly what the doctor ordered.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Dothan, AL
5 years, 5 months ago
You can't really go wrong with anything you get.
Hope S.
Hope S.
Far Rockaway, NY
5 years, 5 months ago
I would pick the chicken appetizers
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 6 months ago
When I cant pick a dish I just go for the appetizers.
Viktoriya Y.
Viktoriya Y.
Tamarac, FL
5 years, 6 months ago
Sesame jack chicken strips. Even though they are on the appetizer menu, it is a very big portion...more than enough for a hardy meal.