Gina A.
Plantsville, CT
Ok so the flavor of this mixer was great! I loved it and it made for a good drink. However, it's loaded with sugar. I try to drink lower calorie drinks, and this is not one of them. I will be buying reduced sugar mix next time
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
TGI Friday's Margarita's are pretty tasty, only enjoy at home! I like the flavor, not too sweet, a little tart. Too much might give you a stomach ache! Overall, a nice refreshing drink!
Niccole P.
Saint Anne, IL
I am usually a huge fan of Friday's margaritas! Maybe I didn't care for this as much since I'm used to getting them while dining in. I'll give them a second chance though.
crystal c.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I never had a good margarita at T.G.I Fridays. Most of the time it taste like a fruit drink that I can make at home. Maybe this is what I should have had.
Brittany B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not a terrible mixer, good to have on hand for some quick drinks. I personally added another syrup to adjust the flavor to my liking.
Christina M.
Brick, Nj
Not a fan. Gave me heart burn. I prefer skinny girl margarita better. They price is right but the quality lacks in my opinion.
brittany c.
Oneida, KY
Great to mix with tequila & make a simple margarita at home! Very tasty.. i have a couple bottles at home, ready to be used.
Ruzica R.
This stuff is amazing tastes exactly like the tgi fridays margarita drink that they sell at the restaurant this is a must!
Tori W.
Statesville, NC
I love TGIF drinks ! Delicious and easy to make ! Perfect margarita blend . I need to go get myself some more of this !
Tammara K.
Commerce Twp, MI
I tried this once and I was really hoping for the best. It was easy to use but it didn't taste all that great.
Rachel S.
Columbus, OH
What is the %ABV of this product?
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Thoughts on this compared to using limeaid mix?