Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsTgif
TGI Fridays Spinach & Artichoke Cheese Dip, Frozen Appetizer, 8 oz Box

TGI Fridays Spinach & Artichoke Cheese Dip, Frozen Appetizer, 8 oz Box

NULL

I wonder if this is any good? I love this dip but never tried it premade!
Who else loves spinach and artichoke dip?!
Wow this looks delicious and easy! I'm wondering how many people would one box feed? Could I buy 1 box and it be enough for 5 people?
Start your review of TGI Fridays Spinach & Artichoke Cheese Dip, Frozen Appetizer, 8 oz Box!
Product Highlights
It is much better when cooked hot and fresh in the restaurant.in reviews
Michele B.
Valencia, CA
I wanted to like it more 😭 seemed bland and boring.. I had to add garlic, romano cheese and a spoonful of cream cheese and then rebake it to make it palliatable 😅 so with that said.. probably easier to just make it from scratch 🤷‍♀️
rhiannon B.
E Longmeadow, MA
Tasty dip. Loaded with sodium. It’s a little small serving for the price. Would get it for a hot dip version
Angela L.
Irving, TX
I really like this spinach dip but I do add either hot sauce or salsa to it to add some spice. It is nice a creamy with a good amount of spinach and a dash of artichoke hearts. It is indulgent with tortilla chips. Wish it came in a bigger bowl!
Serena W.
Morristown, TN
Price is alright. Amount is alright. Tastes about like the real thing. Easy to warm up and eat!
Bri W.
Valparaiso, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This dip is so good!! I like to add more garlic salt and extra cheese. I wish they would make a bigger container. I could eat that whole thing in 1 sitting!
Holli W.
Owensboro, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
For a frozen spinach dip I think this one is pretty good. I always add a little more shredded Parmesan to mine after cooking and eat it with Tostitos! It’s fast to make and affordable. For a hot snack when you’re in a hurry this is a decent one. T.G.I. Friday's
Lindsey Z.
I really wasn't that impressed for the price I thought it was going to be better it's definitely not something that I would be buying again
Kayla S.
Clovis, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
Tried this last weekend and it wasn't bad. It wasn't exactly like eating it at a restaurant. I wish they had oven directions instead of microwave. The taste was decently good for a microwave product.
Tena A.
Decatur, GA
Not quite as delicious as when you it order at a TGI Friday's, but since you don't have to put yourself through the horror that is going to a TGI Friday's to get it, it's a true gem. How can you not enjoy it? Hot Spinach and Artichoke Cheese Dip, you can eat it with so many things--a great thing to have in the freezer for a snack or an impromptu party.
Colleen S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff but it’s so hard to find in stores anymore. Even my picky kids can’t get enough of it.