BY TGI FRIDAYS #46 in Dips

T.G.I. Friday's??? Spinach & Artichoke Cheese Dip.
Spinach & artichoke hearts in a creamy alfredo sauce with roasted garlic. see more...

• "It is much better when cooked hot and fresh in the restaurant." in 1 review
Dacy D.
Dacy D.
It's not bad for a frozen dip. It's definitely way better at the restaurant. I feel like you don't get very much for what you pay. It's perfect for 1 person, but I wouldn't buy this for a party. This can go very quick. I bought 2 of these because they had a bogo sale at Target, and it still wasn't enough for 6 people.
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
This dip is pretty good if you are desperate to have some spinach and artichoke dip! Without a restaurant option this would be my go to. I like that it is cheesy too. It has a good flavor for being frozen as well. I would recommend with tortilla or pita chips!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
Foodie Expert
I was highly disappointed in this product. I love the spinach dip at T.G.I. Friday's but this did not taste like the real thing. Go to the restaurant if you want fresh tasting dip. This product is not even close to the real thing in my opinion.
Blessing B.
Blessing B.
Foodie Expert
Yummm these are soo good and comparable with chili's. I prefer going to the restaurant rather than buying this in the freezer aisle. I recommend trying TGIs and chili's spinach artichoke dip you won't be disappointed.
Zayda P.
Zayda P.
Foodie Expert
Horrible! Doesn't come close to the restaurant version. Save your money. And get to the restaurant when you can. Easier said than done but worth it.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Knoxville , TN
Foodie Expert
For a frozen spinach dip this one is very good and flavorful. I'd have to say this is my favorite frozen one I'd buy it again
Jha'kimbree H.
Jha'kimbree H.
Good, Like Eveyone Else Said Its Better Freshly Cooked At The Restaurant Lol. :)
Nicole c.
Nicole c.
Foodie Expert
This is the go to spinach and artichoke dip if you are looking for a quick way to have it without going to the restaurant. Sometimes we add some cheese to it. You can find it on sale at times too. I love this dip.
kelly m.
kelly m.
Foodie Expert
This dip does the job when I'm craving spinach dip. It is better at the restaurant but what isn't?! I buy it regularly. Easier than making from scratch.
Tyna B.
Tyna B.
I use this to make "football dip" and our is amazing. I never have any dip left no matter where i take it!! Great product!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Foodie Expert
Does this dip truly taste like if you were to order it at the restaurant?
Laura K.
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
Foodie Expert
Who else loves spinach and artichoke dip?!
Alex M.
Alex M.
Pasco, WA
Foodie Expert
Wow this looks delicious and easy! I'm wondering how many people would one box feed? Could I buy 1 box and it be enough for 5 people?