BY TGI FRIDAYS

T.G.I. Friday's Sizzling Chicken Fajitas.
New!
Grilled white meat chicken, seasoned strips of bell peppers and onions paired with a side of cheesy rice.
3 flour tortillas included.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Hilary M.
These are actually fairly good. I can only give them three stars because you can make them cheaper and healthier yourself, but they're not bad if you're in a pinch.
tara c.
Stockbridge, GA
I love these. I love TGIF as it is. they are super simple to make. and awesome my kids even love them, they are not as good as the restrant but pretty darn close.
Lynn M.
My kids love them! Simply directions for my teenager to cook up for herself. Not like getting it in the restaurant, but still good.
Selene A.
Austin, TX
These are the best fajitas I've ever tasted! I was surprised at the real fajita flavor, my family really enjoyed them.