BY TGI FRIDAYS

T.G.I. Friday's?? Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos.
The original Poppers?? brand.
Jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese in a crispy beading.
15-20 count. see more...

• Never tried before, but looks yummy. Are they spicy? And what is ...2 Answers
Francesca F.
Harlan , IN
For being a frozen food these aren't too bad. I have brought them a couple of times to have for a snack. Kinda of expensive for the quality Im guessing its because they are TGI Friday brand so you are just paying for the brand. If you like Jalapeños I recommend trying
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
Probably one of my favorite frozen appetizers. This is because I love jalapeño poppers but can rarely ever find them made with cream cheese. They cook nicely in the oven (that’s the way they are best prepared) and become slightly crispy. They have a great taste, and are a little spicy but not overpowering. Overall a great snack for when you’re craving some spicy with the balance of the cream cheese.
Teri Y.
These are pretty good. We bought several of these to use as appetizers at a BBQ but not sure if we will buy again. There was plenty of cheese but the pepper seemed a little old stale in most of mine. Neverless the cheese was tasty and everyone ate them.
Claudia B.
These are mouth watering. I love jalapeños. Ever since I first tried them I fell in love. I can finish a whole box in minutes. That's how my I love them. Lol but for real you need to try them!
Cassie D.
Really good poppers! More expensive than some of the other brands in the stores but love this appetizer! Also the sauce included is really yummy!
judy n.
Beattyville, KY
Really good poppers ! Excellent brand kinda expensive but completely worth the price. THe sauce included is amazing.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
These are one of my favorite snacks. I have loved them since I was a kid. I love to heat them up in a microwave or if we are having them with dinner I will throw them in the pan with some veg oil and fry them up. Great price and great flavor.
Lizbeth J.
Decatur, AL
Never tried before, but looks yummy. Are they spicy? And what is the sauce like?