BY TGI FRIDAYS #36 in Cream Cheese

T.G.I. Friday's?? Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos.
The original Poppers?? brand.
Jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese in a crispy beading.
15-20 count. see more...

• Never tried before, but looks yummy. Are they spicy? And ...2 Answers
Lisa G.
Delicious and easy to make. I’m deducting a star because the cooking time is a bit of a no win situation though. After you flip them, if you leave them in for the full time they’ll start to pop open and the cream cheese will start to ooze out the sides, but if you undercook them, they’ll look perfect and be crunchy on the outside but the cream cheese in the middle won’t be unfrozen completely yet. So you have to choose looks or taste but if you let them get ugly and oozy, they taste amazing!

I know traditionally you dip these in marinara sauce but I recommend dipping them in Ken's Chunky Blue Cheese or Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
Probably one of my favorite frozen appetizers. This is because I love jalapeño poppers but can rarely ever find them made with cream cheese. They cook nicely in the oven (that’s the way they are best prepared) and become slightly crispy. They have a great taste, and are a little spicy but not overpowering. Overall a great snack for when you’re craving some spicy with the balance of the cream cheese.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Another great party snack! There aren’t too many in the box so you may need a few boxes but totally worth it! They are spicy but not spicy enough where your mouth is on Fire the rest of the night.
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
For being a frozen food these aren't too bad. I have brought them a couple of times to have for a snack. Kinda of expensive for the quality Im guessing its because they are TGI Friday brand so you are just paying for the brand. If you like Jalapeños I recommend trying
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
These are one of my favorite snacks. I have loved them since I was a kid. I love to heat them up in a microwave or if we are having them with dinner I will throw them in the pan with some veg oil and fry them up. Great price and great flavor.
Teri Y.
These are pretty good. We bought several of these to use as appetizers at a BBQ but not sure if we will buy again. There was plenty of cheese but the pepper seemed a little old stale in most of mine. Neverless the cheese was tasty and everyone ate them.
Claudia B.
Milwaukee, WI
These are mouth watering. I love jalapeños. Ever since I first tried them I fell in love. I can finish a whole box in minutes. That's how my I love them. Lol but for real you need to try them!
Cassie D.
Really good poppers! More expensive than some of the other brands in the stores but love this appetizer! Also the sauce included is really yummy!
judy n.
Beattyville, KY
Really good poppers ! Excellent brand kinda expensive but completely worth the price. THe sauce included is amazing.
Ashley S.
West Vancouver , BC
I absolutely love these! They taste amazing and are super quick and easy to cook! I don’t buy them often because they aren’t healthy and are a bit pricy, but they go on sale very so often so then the price isn’t so bad!
Lizbeth J.
Decatur, AL
Never tried before, but looks yummy. Are they spicy? And what is the sauce like?