T.G.I. Friday's Mozzarella Sticks with Marinara Sauce

INGREDIENTS: CHEESE STICK: PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE (CULTURED PART-SKIM MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), WHEAT FLOUR, WATER, ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SOYBEAN OIL, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF: SALT, DEXTROSE, EGG WHITES, DRIED GARLIC, SPICES, CARAMEL (COLOR), PAPRIKA EXTRACT, SUGAR, YEAST, YELLOW CORN FLOUR, METHYLCELLULOSE, LEAVENING (SODIUM BICARBONATE, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), NONFAT MILK, ONION POWDER, SODIUM ALGINATE, MARINARA SAUCE: WATER, TOMATO PASTE, WHITE DISTILLED VINEGAR, CORN SYRUP, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF: SALT, SPICES, GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER, POTASSIUM SORBATE AND SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVES).

Are these better when made in the microwave or the oven?
I'm wondering if all boxes come with marinara sauce?
Does the cheese actually melt or is it rubbery?
Start your review of T.G.I. Friday's Mozzarella Sticks with Marinara Sauce!
McDonough
Bring TGI Friday’s restaurant to your home! These easy appetizers tase so fresh and delicious plus they are so easy to throw in the Oven when you are busy or on the go! They are the perfect football snack or even any event shower that you have planned! Everyone will be asking you for the recipe!
No Special Diet
A great snack for movie nights, baby showers, weddings showers. I love T.G.I. Friday's Mozzarella Sticks with Marinara Sauce and they’re also great dipped into TGI Fridays Spinach & Artichoke Cheese Dip if you like a lot of cheese.
Sugar Free, No Special Diet
Ridgewood, NJ
My brothers and I always love these mozzarella sticks when we are waiting for dinner, watching a family movie, or on a side with dinner! They’re ready to go and super delicious! But follow directions precisely for the best taste!!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo
Hialeah, FL
This are not as bad as I thought. They’re cheap mozzarella sticks, so don’t expect them taste like actually mozzarella cheese. For their price I guess they’re okay. They also come with the marinara sauce which I wasn’t expecting.
Highland Hgts, KY
Yum. I don’t buy these a ton because they’re a little expensive, but honestly still not as expensive as some other brands. These are great. They’re flat, filled with cheese, and come with a yummy marinara sauce. I will continue to buy them again.
Ann Arbor, MI
I could eat a whole box of these mozzarella sticks in one sitting. They are so good. Something about the T.G.I.F. mozzarella sticks make them way better than all other frozen mozzarella sticks on the market.
Nashville
Overall great product and great flavor. It doesn’t have a freezer or frozen food taste. My only complaint would be the inner part of the mozzarella stick, it’s like moist breading. But again overall delicious
Vegetarian
Georgetown , TX
I love these mozzarella sticks! Very good flavor and is full of cheese. Tastes just like they would from the restaurant. They are pricey but worth it for the quality. I would buy again when I’m craving.
Mullica Hill, NJ
These are pretty decent for frozen mozzarella sticks. My kids love then and I like them well enough. Price is usually on point, especially when on sale. Good for a great!
Manchester, NH
I absolutely love these TGI Friday mozzarella sticks. They are not the regular circular mozzarella sticks. I like the fact that they are flat they seem to have a lot more cheese in them compared to other mozzarella sticks that I have tried. I absolutely love these.