T.G.I. Friday's Mozzarella Sticks uploaded by Emily M.T.G.I. Friday's Mozzarella Sticks uploaded by Brandi t.T.G.I. Friday's Mozzarella Sticks uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY TGI FRIDAYS

T.G.I Friday's?? Mozzarella Sticks.
With Marinara Sauce.
Real Mozzarella Cheese Coated with a Crispy Seasoned Breading. see more...

Erica S.
I bought these from Rite Aid. I cooked them for 9 minutes, they looked done. The box said cooking times vary, so I took them out.

Perfect! No leaking of cheese, just perfectly crisp on the outside, melted on the inside sticks.

I found them perfect with no flaws, except only 7 sticks. The box did say 'snack sized' which I didn't realize when I bought them. I could have eaten 14!

I want more. Those were so good I decided to write a review. I preheated the oven to 450 before putting them in. I wonder why others have the cheese leak out.

More, please!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Everybody in my family loves these. They taste great and don't really take that long to fix. These make great after school snacks for the kids or just a snack for yourself.
Alan J.
Lakehills
These use to be awesome. TheY have recently changed the breading to Panko which is just gross and they changed the marinara which is suppose to be a sauce but it's a thick unappealing paste. Taking back to store for refund. For the price you charge they need to be fixed back to how they use to be! YUK!
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
Literally my favorite mozzarella cheese sticks out there!! Have to buy them every time We go grocery shopping! Would so recommend trying these if you're a cheese stick fan like I am! & on the bright side they're actually pretty filling.
Forbes F.
Marrero
TGI Fridays cheese sticks are thebomb.com I swear.! I go there and will get the unlimited appetizers for $10 and get just these. These at home ones are life savers when its late at night and I need a snack.
Yailin R.
There are the best frozen cheese stick I know but it doesn't actually taste that good or is not that cheesy like when you fry it or do your own one at home is affordable but is my opinion though
Chrystie M.
Hackensack, NJ
These are just terrible. The breading is off putting and never truly gets crispy. If you follow the cooking directions the mozzarella sticks will have exploded long before the cooking time so you are left with two choices, doughy uncooked breading with cheese intact centers or slightly crispy outsides with no cheese left in them because it has all come out and burned. The marinara sauce should be ashamed even calling itself that. It's worse than Chef Boyardee sauce. Wish there were more options available.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
I love buying cheese sticks. They are my guilty pleasure. These cheese sticks are tasty. The only flaw I have with them is that they are thin. Cheese sticks aren't healthy but I like big round cheese sticks filled. I would still recommend these cheese sticks to friends but maybe try not to smash the cheese sticks.
Lindsay P.
These are by far the best frozen cheese sticks I've ever had. They even best out fast food places. If cooked for the correct amount of time they are melted inside and crispy outside, and the cheese does not leak out while cooking. The marinara sauce actually isn't that bad. We buy these regularly as a snack for the house.
Jessica M.
E Greenwich, RI
I love mozzarella sticks and these will take away the craving; however, they are not the best you can get. I tend to like different brands more than this one. I've also noticed that baking them at the recommended temp for the recommended time does not make the cheese very stringy inside. I'd suggest cooking a minute or two longer than the package states.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Is anyone buying these as a Superbowl snack? How do they taste compared to other frozen food brands?
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
How do you all like urs.
Elias G.
Does the cheese actually melt or is it rubbery?
Meridith D.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Are these better when made in the microwave or the oven?
Amanda M.
Elyria, OH
I'm wondering if all boxes come with marinara sauce?