BY TGI FRIDAYS

T.G.I. Friday's??? Loaded! Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins.
New!
20% more bacon.
* 50% more cheese*.
Extra crispy.
Potato skins stuffed with cheddar cheese and bacon.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Stacy S.
I don't like these because they have bacon on them but my boyfriend eats them all the time and he says they are fantastic. He is a huge fan and will continue to eat these as long as they make them so I'm giving them a 5 star of you
Becca R.
Glenolden, PA
These are the quickest and best tasting things ever! So easy for a quick appetizer or to put out at a party! They can be bought at any grocery store! They taste amazing even though they are on the unhealthy side. Good comfort food for everyone! Would highly recommend you try these if you haven't already!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
These little buggers are absolutely delicious! Easy to make, affordably priced, you can't go wrong with having them as a side to a burger or whatever you like! I also like their mozzarella sticks! I have one teeny, tiny, gripe though... that's not worthy of the loss of a star. I really need them to put six in each box and not five. You cannot divide five between two people. I also recommend that they package them in a blister/cup like package so that the cheese and toppings don't get knocked off as much.
Michelle W.
Whitesboro, TX
These are so good! I like to keep these in my freezer for myself. Other members often try to steal them because they like them too. They are very tasty and great in a pinch! I have been buying these for a long time and cook them easily in our toaster oven! Definitely one of my go to fast at home meals!
Kathleen G.
Crown Point, IN
They are not the same as the actual potatoe skins at TGIFs but they are a great snack or appetizer for home and its quick and easy to cook. I love them. & they don't taste like frozen food.
Paige W.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE these!! They taste so good and can be perfect for just a snack or an appetizer or an unhealthy lunch(haha.) Occasionally the potatoes seem to be bad and have a bad taste and can be hard.
Maria N.
These aren't great for anyone, health wise. However, if it isn't consistently then you're fine. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE AND RECOMMEND THEM HIGHLY!
Kaleigh C.
Lafayette, LA
Wow these are soooo good, I love the cheese and bacon together. Sometimes its a little too much potato but I really like them
Meghan T.
Simply and easy while being great tasting. We use these as appetizers for get togethers, especially for sports events.
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
These are so good. The only issue is that they are not evenly loaded with toppings. Regardless, they are delicious.