Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsTgif
TGI Fridays Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites, Frozen Appetizer, 15 oz Box

TGI Fridays Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites, Frozen Appetizer, 15 oz Box

by Tgif

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TGI Fridays Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites, Frozen Appetizer, 15 oz Box!
Azeret H.
Pocola, OK
TGI Fridays Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites, Frozen Appetizer, 15 oz Box uploaded by Azeret H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband loves these for a quick meal. It says to bake for 8minutes but it needs much longer than that. They still don't come out crispy so for that, you'd need to keep them in for 30minutes. But overall he likes them. We buy often. Maybe would serve two people at least unless you prepare with something else.
Ashley M.
TGI Fridays Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites, Frozen Appetizer, 15 oz Box uploaded by Ashley M.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
TGI Fridays Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites, Frozen Appetizer, 15 oz Box is the best snack to have when chillin' at home. It's very very easy to prepare and requires very little time. Served with a few pieces of celery sticks and wala, dinner is done! Always have a box or two in my fridge for a lazy day or when I'm too tired to cook. 🍗
Kayla S.
Clovis, NM
I don't eat chicken. My kids liked them. My boyfriend did get a couple pieces that didn't have chicken inside it. It was all hollow in the inside. I didn't really like the cooking process.I thought that the BBQ would be baked on it to make it better.
Tiffany H.
I like them so much that I love them! I enjoy the zingy flavor and the saucy aftermath these leave on your fingers! So good! Makes you feel like you are at the restaurant enjoying the wings! Great straight from the oven to the air fryer or oven for that added crispy bonus! Try them! TGI Fridays Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bites, Frozen Appetizer
Jill B.
Florence, KY
My family and I love anything from TGI Fridays that we can make our self at home we love the the BBQ Wings always a nice snack for my kids
Sheyanne M.
Shallotte, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
These are delicious! Love these for a snack! Great for parties such as super bowl... or just any time. A bit pricy but it’s worth it
Abby S.
Dothan, AL
Our family loves these! I always keep a box of these in the freezer for a quick meal for the family. They go great with the TFI Friday potato skins.
Amalfi P.
Charlotte, NC
Bought these to try them out and they were actually a success. Would definitely buy these again if I'm ever in a rush or don't have time to actually cook a meal.
Leila P.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These were actually really good. We bought a couple boxes when we had a movie night and they were delicious. Definitely better in the oven takes longer but so worth it.
member-827451
Horrible! Purchased for the first time and cooked per directions. Removed from oven and so disgusting. First, does not look anything like the picture or chicken!!! When we cut it, it was a rubbery, conglomeration of stuff, not even sure it is meat. Returning to store tomorrow for refund!!! Disgusting

Looking for your answer?