BY TGI FRIDAYS

T.G.I. Friday's?? Buffalo Style Sauce Crispy Chicken Wings.
Crispy breaded chicken wing sections with a spicy sauce packet.
Mild 2 wild sauce on the side.
3 oz sauce packet inside!
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-20287. see more...

Kayla P.
Hackettstown, NJ
I purchased these because they were on sale and cheaper than the brand I usually buy. I like the fact that the sauce isn't on the wings, instead it is separate for you to put on when they're done cooking. The directions stated to cook the wings at 425; they came out crisp and we're ready in about 20 minutes. The over all flavor and crispnesswas excellent and I also enjoyed being able to put the amount of sauce on that I liked. My only reasoning for giving this review 3 stars and not 5 is because the chicken wings looked emaciated... Half of them were very tiny and had litte meat on them. If they were meatier, I would have rated them as a 5...
Charisse S.
Parkville, MD
I love these but I do prefer the boneless variety. The sauce is super spicy so Instead of drenching the chicken in sauce I can only dip it or eat them unsauced.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Very good and it is great for game day. I can't wait to try the other things that this brand makes. It is very good value and the whole family loves it.
Ali P.
Mankato, MN
Yum I really enjoy Their chicken wings they are crispy but also come with buffalo style sauce. Delicious
Julia M.
London, London
I personally cant eat these because I'm celiac and they contain wheat, but I've made them at the bar for customers on a darts night or pool night when we put out snacks...and they always go pretty fast...either my customers are always hungry or they must taste pretty good...