BY GENERIC

T.G.I. Friday's Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins Snack Chips: Certified gluten-free Value size 0 trans fat in potato skins chips see more...

• Where can I buy them?2 Answers
  • Why I don't see the sour cream and onion flavor thats my ...1 Answers
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
I love these chips they’re my fav! I used to eat these allll the time and I got where I couldn’t find them and now they have them in the doctors office vending machines! They are so inexpensive and so fresh and not the really hard crunch they’re just basic chips. They come in all kinds of flavors but this flavor is my favorite. You can usually find these chips at dollar generals, vending machines, and some grocery stores.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
These are by far my favorite potato chip/snack food ever.  They are often very hard to find in my local area---but when I find them I absolutely love them.  I get them at Sam's Club whenever available and I always buy the 50 count variety.  These are absolutely delicious and I wish these were distributed at more places.
Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
These are not good. When I say that I mean they are so delicious that it is bad for you. You’ll find yourself unsuspectingly eating the entire bag in one sitting. They are the perfect crispy snack and I would recommend them to anyone. I personally love the sour cream and onion the best.
Lisa G.
I haven’t eaten these since I stopped eating meat. I used to love them! They come in cheddar and jalapeño flavor which is just as delicious and no bacon flavor 😂
These ones are super cheesy and have a strong fake bacon flavor. You get cheese powder on your fingers like when you eat CHEETOS® Puffs Cheese Flavoured Sancks
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
My absolute favorite chips. They are really hard to find in my area, but Dollar Tree has the smaller bags. These taste so good and I love the crunch. These are great with a sandwich or by themselves as a snack.
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
I'm not a big fan of this flavor I love the sour cream and onion I use to can find them all the time but not now the bacon cheddar taste to much like bacon I like bacon but not that much
Julie J.
I got these to try and I found sweet potato skins at a local store. They are yummy and very healthy. They are reasonably priced and seriously I can't stop just eating just one.
Latresse W.
I'm in love wth these chips! Great flavor and very crisp. Very affordable at my local Dollar General Market! I'm a repeat customer, let's just say they're a regular at my house. I fully recommend these to others if you're looking for a baked crisp chip loaded with flavor.
LaWanda B.
Pecks Mill, WV
Love this chip. My favorite is the Bacon Ranch flavor. Between me and my daughter we about ate the whole bag. I really like where it's not greasy and seems to be healthier than most chips. They are very delicious and I love them!!
Christa K.
These are okay? I'm not a big fan of artificial cheese and I never thought these tasted anything like actual potato skins, plus they're harder than the normal chip. If they weren't marketed as 'potato skins' chips, then my review might be different but as someone that adores actual potato skins, these are such a disappointment.
Where can I buy them?
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
Why I don't see the sour cream and onion flavor thats my favorite. And they are hard to find