BY TGI FRIDAYS

T.G.I. Friday's® Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins.
Potato Skins Stuffed with Cheddar Cheese and Bacon.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture. EST. 18357. see more...

T.G.I. Friday's Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins
  • "These are pretty good for something that comes out of the freezer." in 1 review
  • "My favorite frozen item!" in 1 review
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
These are the perfect at home appetizer or snack for a group (or yourself)! I wish there was more cheese on them but they’re still really good. It’s so hard to just eat one or two...I have to heat up a few at a time so I’m not tempted to eat the whole box
Cassidy H.
These are delicious. They taste the same as they do when you order them in a TGI fridays. They’re easy to make and don’t take long to make either. I wish they were more crispier but I still think they’re good.
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
I love these! They are much better at the restaurant but these are seriously delicious for something that comes out of the frozen food section. Because successful operation really varies by oven, I find watching them crisp after the lowest time listed for baking helps to make sure they don't get too dry and aren't undercooked. (Obviously, these aren't made for microwaving so if you're one of those people that ignores the "Not made for microwave" label maybe these aren't for you haha) Price does vary by location, as well!
Nichole E.
Greenville, SC
Okay flavor and a decent amount of skins for the price, but they are nothing like the ones at TGI Fridays. These are not as crunchy the bacon texture is kind of funky and the cheese like stays in the same spot. Which I find to be a little weird considering it should melt
Heather M.
These are pretty good & definitely make a great snack. Delicious with sour cream. However, I've noticed more & more recently that they have less toppings. So much so to the point where I got one that was just a piece of potato with nothing on it.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
If you would have asked me a year ago this would've been the best thing in the world . But today I would have to tell you it's not worth the money . They have changed there ingredients and the bacon is really chunky . Also the cheese doesn't melt the way it used to .
Fabian G.
New Kensington, PA
OMG these are delicious. Sometimes I dip them in ranch and or hot sauce but even without the sauce they are so good. They don't take too long in the oven to cook. I make sure they are crispy on the sides. But make sure you don't undercook them because sometimes its hard to realize when they are done.
Tiffany D.
Harlan, KY
One of my favorites from the frozen food department . tastes just like the restaurant. Not too healthy but they're sure delicious . What's not to live about a cheddar , bacon potato skin!
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
These were suprisingly good if you heat them in a toster oven or reg. Oven these just cant be microwaved. The only downfall is there could be more and add more cheese
Laura L.
We buy these every year for New Years and they taste great with sour cream. I wish more of it came in the box. I haven't had these in the actual restaurant before, but I imagine they are as good or even better than the frozen one.
Ashley C.
Did anyone buy these for the SuperBowl? What was your impression? Did the cheese taste authentic or processed?
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
I love T.G.I fridays appetizers! Im wondering how similar these taste to the actual restaurants potato skins?