Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsTgif
TGI Fridays Cheddar & Bacon Loaded Potato Skins, Frozen Appetizer

TGI Fridays Cheddar & Bacon Loaded Potato Skins, Frozen Appetizer

by Tgif

NULL

I love T.G.I fridays appetizers! Im wondering how similar these taste to the actual restaurants potato skins?
Did anyone buy these for the SuperBowl? What was your impression? Did the cheese taste authentic or processed?
Start your review of TGI Fridays Cheddar & Bacon Loaded Potato Skins, Frozen Appetizer!
Brandy N.
TGI Fridays Cheddar & Bacon Loaded Potato Skins, Frozen Appetizer uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Our Super Bowl snacking always has to include TGI Fridays Loaded Potato Skins. They have plenty of cheddar and bacon on them and they are delicious. You just have to pop them in the oven for 18 minutes and then you are good to go. I am definitely satisfied and I will purchase them again. [product:tgi-fridays-cheddar-&-bacon-loaded-potato-skins,-frozen-appetizer]
Tolonda W.
Detroit, MI
TGI Fridays Cheddar & Bacon Loaded Potato Skins, Frozen Appetizer uploaded by Tolonda W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Still not as comfortable as I have been about dining in restaurants, but I’m not super big on restaurants, because I love to cook. However, whenever I dine somewhere these are always requested by me. This is only my 3rd time purchasing these and hit the spot.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,481 reviews
I love these they are so good and definitely a good snack or if your having a party put some of these out with the rest of your finger foods everybody will love them I would recommend to others and I would definitely buy again
Morgan C.
TGI Fridays Cheddar & Bacon Loaded Potato Skins, Frozen Appetizer uploaded by Morgan C.
Use to love these but it seems the portion size has gotten smaller and the cheese and meat is very little now. One came without anything on it and it didn’t fall off in the bag either. They still taste good, just not as good as I remember them!
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
TGI Fridays Cheddar & Bacon Loaded Potato Skins, Frozen Appetizer uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These potato skins are awful!! They are gummy, pasty, bland…and uninspired. I don’t think skins work as a frozen appetizer. #sorrynotsorry #soreskins #hitsandmisses [product:tgi-fridays-cheddar-&-bacon-loaded-potato-skins-frozen-appetizer]
Catrina O.
Jacksonville, FL
These are a great little snack or appetizer. Lots of cheese and full of flavor. A little pricey for the amount you get.
Fabian G.
New Kensington, PA
OMG these are delicious. Sometimes I dip them in ranch and or hot sauce but even without the sauce they are so good. They don't take too long in the oven to cook. I make sure they are crispy on the sides. But make sure you don't undercook them because sometimes its hard to realize when they are done.
Brandy T.
Mobile, AL
TGI Fridays Cheddar & Bacon Loaded Potato Skins, Frozen Appetizer uploaded by Brandy T.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so delicious. I'm not usually a fan of frozen food but these are great and at decent price. They have a nice amount of cheese and bacon. Others don't really have a good amount of toppings & who don't want toppings. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone having a get-together, or holidays. Very easy to make..
Roben C.
Purchased at: Kroger
I purchased the tgif potato skins when they were on sale and I had a coupon so I thought i would give them a try. These are definately come in handy when I am hungry for a snack and want something besides popcorn or chips. They cook well and come out awesome. I add a little sour cream to finish it off. It is a great snack!.
Kayla S.
Clovis, NM
TGI Fridays Cheddar & Bacon Loaded Potato Skins, Frozen Appetizer uploaded by Kayla S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wasn't impressed with these. They were very dry. And only some of them had the cheese and bacon on them. I probably would just rather make my own instead of paying the almost $6 and only getting a couple.