Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsTgif
TGI Fridays Buffalo Style Chicken Wings, Frozen Appetizer

TGI Fridays Buffalo Style Chicken Wings, Frozen Appetizer

by Tgif

Crispy breaded chicken wing sections with spicy sauce packets. INGREDIENTS: CHICKEN WING SECTIONS , WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, MODIFIED WHEAT STARCH, RICE FLOUR, ISOLATED SOY PROTEIN, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SALT, WHEAT GLUTEN, DEXTROSE, SPICES, SOY LECITHIN, BUFFALO STYLE SAUCE (VINEGAR, AGED CAYENNE PEPPERS, WATER, SALT, NATURAL FLAVOR, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SOYBEAN OIL, XANTHAN GUM, GUAR GUM, SPICE, CARAMEL COLOR, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, GARLIC POWDER).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TGI Fridays Buffalo Style Chicken Wings, Frozen Appetizer!
Sheryl K.
Bangor, ME
TGI Fridays Buffalo Style Chicken Wings, Frozen Appetizer uploaded by Sheryl K.
TGI Fridays Buffalo Style Chicken Wings, Frozen Appetizer my adult children like this type of food for meals. They say they are good and but then frequently. They are quick and easy and very little mess. They buy them at lease weekly. They say it is great value for money. Ages 19. Price unknown. Purchased at local Hannaford
Brandy N.
TGI Fridays Buffalo Style Chicken Wings, Frozen Appetizer uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
TGI FRIDAYS Buffalo Chicken Wings taste great with or without the buffalo sauce. Some of our family like things plain so it's great that we can just add the sauce to part of these. That way nobody gets left out at snack time. You can cook them in the oven or the microwave and they taste great either way. [product:tgi-friday's-crispy-buffalo-style-chicken-wings]
Melissa B.
Middle River, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I find these wings to be very fatty and mostly skin and bones..I've tried them twice and both times I had to spit out a mouth full of fatty skin. I like the flavor of the Buffalo sauce but as for the wing, No Go. I wouldn't recommend these.
Toisha W.
Smyrna, TN
They are good. To me it is quicker to throw them in my air fryer. They taste just as good as putting them in the oven.
Alondra M.
What I like about this product is that the chicken bites are all uniformly sized. Also you add the buffalo sauce after they have cooked so you can adjust the spiciness to your taste. And I always have leftover sauce that I can use for something else.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
Very good and it is great for game day. I can't wait to try the other things that this brand makes. It is very good value and the whole family loves it.
Jenny S.
Kuna, ID
We buy these when we are having family get togethers. There great for snacking while dinner is cooking. Everyone really enjoys them. My kids like them extra spicy so they add a bit more hot sauce to give them a much hotter kick. Lol.
Rachel L.
Rockport, MA
I do like the fridays brand and we love buffalo. Definitely not the same as the real deal but for a freezer meal absolutely worth it. Easy to cook up especially in an air fryer they get nice and crispy. We will buy these again.
Samantha C.
Biloxi, MS
Best freezer wings I’ve ever had! I love that the sauce comes separate so you bake and then shake. Makes them the closest to restaurant wings that I’ve had in ages. Add your favorite ranch and you’re good to go.
Stephanie M.
Washington, PA
I totally ate these my whole second trimester of pregnancy with my last son. 😂 he is a very interesting child 😍

Looking for your answer?