Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsPrepared Appetizers & Side DishesTgif
TGI Fridays Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bites, Frozen Appetizer

TGI Fridays Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bites, Frozen Appetizer

by Tgif

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TGI Fridays Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bites, Frozen Appetizer!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I love popping these in the microwave on movie nights with my fiance. They are super quick and easy and taste really good. They have great flavor and great finger food on date night after a long week when we just want to chill out. Very flavorful and convenient. I will buy again and I recommend.
Jackie B.
Raytown, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
These blew me away! They literally taste exactly like the restaurant wings. They are also super easy to make, which is a always a huge plus. This is one of our staple apps for our football parties! I would recommend them to all of my family and friendsTGI Friday's Boneless Chicken Bites With Buffalo Style Sauce
Jill B.
Florence, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
Freezer foods a must in my home with 3 growing kids I don’t always have time for a healthy homemade snack
sheyanne M.
winston salem
I absolutely love these chicken bites. Pop them in the oven and 20 minutes later they are ready to eat.
Krissi L.
Mesa
My husband says he enjoys these but they are not as spicy as he thought they would be and they were very pricey. Nice to have the TGIF feel in the comfort of your own home but not for that price. I would recommend this product to others though.
Skyla T.
statenisland
Purchased at: Target
I love this product , it is so tasty and makes me feel so happy I totally recommend it, this products does not need any improvements to it, it exceeds my expectations, I would definitely buy it again! I recommend.
keren R.
Metairie, LA
I didn't really like this product!...the chicken doesn't look that natural ..I mean ..like real chicken!! 😑😑😑😑
Lookits K.
Knoxville
TGI Fridays Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bites, Frozen Appetizer uploaded by Lookits K.
If you LOVE this buffalo boneless wings from t.g.i. friday’s, then you have got to try the honey bbq for you non spicy lovers!! these are always so great right out of the oven and honestly taste so similar to eating them in the restaurant! i would definitely recommend trying these out!!!
Nicole P.
Marrero, LA
These have a weird breading and the coating just isn’t good. The ratio of chicken to breading is odd. I don’t think boneless breaded wings that are frozen are good imo. They’re cheap and make for a good snack but honestly could taste better.
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2,400 reviews
TGI Fridays Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bites, Frozen Appetizer uploaded by Jennifer B.
TGIF...El primer establecimiento fue abierto el 15 de marzode 1965 por Alan Stillman,[1]​[2]​ un emprendedor del East Side de Manhattan (Nueva York) que había diseñado un negocio de hostelería donde las personas solteras de la zona, y en especial las mujeres, pudiesen socializar en un ambiente informal.[

Looking for your answer?