T.G.I. Friday's Buffalo Chicken Wings 27-oz.

T.g.i. Friday's buffalo chicken wings 27-oz. see more...

Kristie W.
Corinth, TX
These are tasty but don't get them unless you're really hungry because it's not a great portion. The price is a bit high in my opinion. Not sure how it stacks up to other brands. They are good though.
Rommina Q.
I think that these are good to have for lunch because it's not that much. The heating varies with the pieces, sometimes I have to heat it up for a longer time. I think that heating them up in a toaster oven works best compared to just heating it up in a microwave.
K C.
These are great to take to work for lunch along with some fruit. I usually have to dip them in ranch dressing. Sometimes you have to cook them a little longer than the required time but it's not a hassle.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
Sooo good. I ate these all the time while pregnant. i cook them a little longer so they crisp up some. Flavor is so good. Just the right about of spice!
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
I love these. I love putting them into the air fryer and making them nice and crispy. My 2.5 year old daughter loves it them as well.
Julie M.
So good! I just have to add a little bit extra sauce at home, but that's because I love extra sauce.
Perla S.
Los Angeles
Okay is it just me ohh it looks really good 😒😝